News Forum - Swedish and British nationals die in separate falls in Pattaya City

Thaiger

Pattaya City, located in Chon Buri, Thailand, was the unfortunate scene of a tragedy as two foreign men – a Swedish national and a British resident – plummeted to their deaths in seemingly unrelated incidents just 30 minutes apart early Sunday. An official statement from Pattaya City Police Station, delivered by Police Inspector Police Lieutenant … …

The story Swedish and British nationals die in separate falls in Pattaya City as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

ONLY in Pattaya, eh? Nothing to see here, no crimes committed, just something in the air in Pattaya that makes Farangs want to learn to fly, but they never take off from the ground first & see if they can do it.

I blame the now deceased base jumper from the other week he's set off a string of copycat jumps.

The dangers of social media eh.

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

I blame the now deceased base jumper from the other week he's set off a string of copycat jumps.

The dangers of social media eh.

Of course, this 3. and 4 floor falls are base jump copycats.

I have, for years, a own theory about many of these low room "falls without struggle to find", in Pattaya and Phuket.

Has more to do with boobs with balls.

But hey, your opinion is as good as mine.

29 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Of course, this 3. and 4 floor falls are base jump copycats.

I have, for years, a own theory about many of these low room "falls without struggle to find", in Pattaya and Phuket.

Has more to do with boobs with balls.

But hey, your opinion is as good as mine.

The Base Jumper copy cat's was a joke Guesty Bud however my own theory is heavily intoxicated Falang enjoying a smoke whilst slumped over their balcony railings.

My reasoning behind this is after 12 years of living in a Pattaya Condo I can stand on my balcony on any given night and see numerous ming monged Falang enjoying a smoke on their balconies in the next Condo complex after a night on the hose.

Makes me glad to be a non smoker.

• Like 1

May be their Thai parter can shed some lights. As the saying goes...."For every success story of a man, there is a woman". Similarly it applies to failures also...

• 4 weeks later...

Moral of these stories is always rent a lower floor condo so you've got a chance of surviving if you decide to jump off. Preferably ground. 

• Haha 1