News Forum - Thai man rapes daughter and stepdaughter, mother turns blind eye

Thaiger

Police arrested a Thai father for repeatedly raping his biological daughter and stepdaughter over a 10- year period. One of the victims became pregnant while the victims’ mother chose to turn a blind eye to the sexual assaults. Officers from the Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) arrested the 38 year old alleged rapist named Ram on … …

The story Thai man rapes daughter and stepdaughter, mother turns blind eye as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I hope this piece of dirt, his older brother and the girls mothers NEVER see a free day again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Just castrate him and life imprison the mother. 

And his older brother who also apparently raped one of the girls.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

11 hours ago, ChrisS said:

And his older brother who also apparently raped one of the girls.

The better castrate him also. Unless such a sever punishment is carriedout nothing will change in the land of Thousand possibilities

• Like 1

My wife told me something and it just goes to show how rife sexual abuse is in these Thai village settings

She said when a couple gets divorced/breaks up the daughter will go with the father because they think the new bf/husband will want to have sex with her daughter 

The amount of abuse I've heard of swept under the rug in the village is pathetic 

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My wife told me something and it just goes to show how rife sexual abuse is in these Thai village settings

She said when a couple gets divorced/breaks up the daughter will go with the father because they think the new bf/husband will want to have sex with her daughter 

The amount of abuse I've heard of swept under the rug in the village is pathetic 

Looks like all  these men wanted is only a clevage to enjoy....really pathetic and sad to see miscerable the life of such girls in the land or Thousand simles......I wonder how can they smile forever?