Health Minister says Bang Sue not crowded, blames “camera angles”

Thaiger

I agree with the Health Minister. The angle of the camera was indeed very funny and we are all laughing because of that.

If we can't even acknowledge that there is problem, how in the world are we going to find ways to try to solve it......

To be fair I have seen MANY, media pictures that show a “huge” crowd and it really wasn’t very big at all. Or small crowd but it was very large. Distrust of the media because they do manipulate pictures and story’s to fit the writers agenda. Very few true, honest reporters anymore who tell a completely unbiased story. That is a shame. 

Just take a look at his eyes, placed wide apart and deep set. Obviously his camera angles are different from those of us dirty farangs.

Set wide apart to watch for Thai assassins.

There was also 'leaves on the line" that delayed trains.
It must come from the British Railway Book of Good Excuses.

And the religious wife who told her broke husband. "The Devil made me buy that dress."

• Haha 1

I found that Thai governors behave like China's, whatever happened they will only blame the others but never themselves, make up some crap excuses that no one would buy it but they still doing it.

And from this angle?

IMG-20210729-WA0001.jpg

Even when everything is debunked they insist that the truth is not true, same with the 10 million doses Astra per month and contracted was 3 millions and everybody read the letters already.

I say steady on, penis off and sewn on forehead. Rather severe don't you think?

Yes he is really off everything hundreds of people made pics of the situation from every angle, really somebody should call the wiwa to pick him up for the saftey of all.

Of cos, it is all about Camera Angles, all these Social Medias posts are using camera angles to show more crowded than it was.

Anutin will never any how comment and commit political suicide.

/sarcasm

To be fair. The right camera angle can make certain things look bigger ?

Maybe everyone in the crowd were clean shaven ?

We all know shaving increases the size ………….. don’t we ??

Maybe everyone in the crowd were clean shaven ?

We all know shaving increases the size ………….. don’t we ??

I know it makes things easier to eat...when you don't have a beard., doh!

Yes Yes I realise that now Stonker - he is right.

You would have said Hitler was perfectly reasonable if he had been a Thai

Maybe you missed the "if only ... (snip) ... oh well ..."

Oh well ...

To be fair I have seen MANY, media pictures that show a “huge” crowd and it really wasn’t very big at all. Or small crowd but it was very large. Distrust of the media because they do manipulate pictures and story’s to fit the writers agenda. Very few true, honest reporters anymore who tell a completely unbiased story. That is a shame. 

Do you get it that hundreds of people made pics of the crowds and the situation and not press. What you want to tell us all this people have an wrong angle? Or is it aboutism. No bars or gathering, social distancing ehere they charge people. I think it is not the time with to be fair aboutisms.

Easy to see this is a topic that you all feel very passionate and angry about. There has been several posts which are not within the forum guidelines and have now been removed.

5. Don’t use obscene or vulgar language. Lots of people from different backgrounds participate in forums. We want our users to be able to do so from home, work, school, university or wherever they may be. Disguising swear words by deliberately misspelling them doesn’t make them any less offensive. 

2. Don’t defame anyone or any organisation. A comment is defamatory if it lowers or harms the reputation of a person or organisation. If you wish to accuse someone of committing a crime or being an idiot this is not the place to do it.

Oh so tired of this clown and his brainless speaking, count the heads then take the size of the place, what is stated on the internet... and there we are again... the clown is telling lies like always. Maybe time for him to clean  out his eyes because they DIRTY... SUCH A SCAM BAG this clown

Edited by Paco

4 hours ago, BIGGLES said:

Thanks Anutin!

I now know why I look like 6'2 and17 stone. Nothing to do with all that lovely red wine, copious quantities of beer and steak dinners, fillet steak sandwiches with a smattering of rabbit food (just for colour).

I look like I do because of camera angles, excellent!??

Ha ha! And there was me thinking it was down to Capt. W.E. Johns creative writing.
Love the books of your adventures by the way. I always thought the best one was 'Biggles Flies Undone'
(sorry, no offence intended!)

• Like 1