Anti-vax mother regrets not getting her kid vaccinated after he died of covid.

Andrew Reeve

1172023334_Thaigernews.jpg.0cb228f04bb8afaf3832707721388f04.jpg

After her 28-year-old son died of the virus after believing it was a hoax, a mother in the United States is pushing people to get vaccinated.

Coronavirus was identified in Alabama mother Christy Carpenter and her adult children Cayla and Curt Carpenter  on March 5.

The family, who had chosen against getting the vaccination due to concerns about how "fast" it was created, only experienced moderate covid symptoms at first.

“While previous vaccinations took years to develop, the coronavirus vaccine was developed in a matter of weeks,” Christy told The Washington Post.

However, Christy and Curt were critically ill a week following their coronavirus diagnosis and were transported to a local hospital, where they were diagnosed with pneumonia.

Curt, who had no prior health problems, was put on a ventilator and died on May 2 after a two-month fight with coronavirus complications that included a collapsed lung and organ failure.

Source: News.com.au

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andrew Reeve said:

However, Christy and Curt were critically ill a week following their coronavirus diagnosis and were transported to a local hospital, where they were diagnosed with pneumonia.

Reads as if they only sought hospital care when already critically ill and knowing full well it was covid.  Dumb stupid and dead or am I missing something?  Perhaps scared of medical fees. 

• Like 3

I read the article, but unfortunately there is no mention whether  that family did take any prophylactic remedies (ivermectine, Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc supplements, etc.) and neither if they did make use of a Covid-remedial protocol (e.g. the one developed by dr Marik) once the symptoms developed and resulted in hospitalization.  So it looks like the (obese) son was just quarantained in the hospital and put on a ventilator, and his symptoms worsened leading to his death.    

He might not have been 'officially' sick in the past (no Dr visit), but it is a fact that those with 'underlying issues' can be affected very hard by Covid. He probably had diabetes and maybe some other undiagnosed medical issues - and maybe he also smoked a lot, and/or drank a lot, and/or took drugs.  

• Like 2

On 8/2/2021 at 8:04 AM, AussieBob said:

He probably had diabetes and maybe some other undiagnosed medical issues - and maybe he also smoked a lot, and/or drank a lot, and/or took drugs.  

That's a whole lot of supposition right there.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:36 PM, BlueSphinx said:

I read the article, but unfortunately there is no mention whether  that family did take any prophylactic remedies (ivermectine, Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc supplements, etc.) and neither if they did make use of a Covid-remedial protocol (e.g. the one developed by dr Marik) once the symptoms developed and resulted in hospitalization.  So it looks like the (obese) son was just quarantained in the hospital and put on a ventilator, and his symptoms worsened leading to his death.    

I dont agree with you about vaccines @BlueSphinx but I do not disagree about medications like Ivermectine and vitamin supplements.  I know a couple of Expats who are still waiting for vaccines, and a few that will not have them, but they are all taking vitamin supplements and some of them are taking very small doses of have some Ivermectine and keeping it in the fridge just in case.  I see no problems with that - because it might work but it will not make any problems - getting to a crowded Thai hospital might be difficult.  

There was a guy here in Australia that just died of Covid - 27 yrs old - no medical problems - did not drink or smoke etc (Muslim) fit and healthy and played football - his wife was sick and ended up in hospital - but he was only feeling a little ill and he stayed home - they found him dead in bed. Not vaccinated, but also did not take any medications - I think he refused anything offered.

• Like 1