Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, dunroamin said:

Is this guy on the same planet, or am I missing something here.

The scientists have told him.......

So I assume this statement is in preparation for the October 1st reopening of Thailand as he previously stated. I shall watch with interest from the safety of my home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you ask me what time it is I can tell you. “Half past a monkey’s a*s, quarter to his ba*ls”

But I could be wrong. Maybe have to ask Toad boy with the watches.

I see the Fortune teller the Government paid for has got off his Arse and predicted the worst Delta wave will be over in Two Week's.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Thai PM says the country’s worst Covid-19 outbreak since the start of the pandemic should be over in 2 or 3 weeks, maybe 4. The Bangkok Post reports that Prayut Chan-o-cha was addressing a Cabinet meeting yesterday and has instructed all relevant agencies to keep the public updated on the ongoing crisis. Thailand has continued to report new cases in 5-digit figures for over 10 days now, with deaths regularly over 100. Today, the Kingdom has reported another record high of 16,533 new infections and 133 deaths. According to Sathit Pitutecha from the Health Ministry, the PM says the […]

The post Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

He should better stop talking because this confirms he is absolutly brain dead and any 3 year kid has more skills. His Astrologist told him tha or he got amulett that stops covid or this just show his (Clown or kid) mindset that he can order covid to stop? This really tops the world charts of incompetence and most controversial covid anouncement. There is nobody in the world who thinks covid will stop in 4 weeks.

• Haha 1

It makes you wounder, how such an obviously incompetent individual as the PM, ever climbed the ranks of the military. Does not say much for them.

Maybe they are due to save face, and remove the embarrassing general/pm.

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Clearly it time to commit this lunatic to the sanatorium for his own protection ?

It is time sombody call the ambulance, this really confirms it is a case for the hospital in a closed mental health unit.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:

It makes you wounder, how such an obviously incompetent individual as the PM, ever climbed the ranks of the military. Does not say much for them.

Maybe they are due to save face, and remove the embarrassing general/pm.

Easy Biggles he loads the gun but his Lackey fires it then he remains untouched to criticism and he can blame someone else.

A leader who can say what he likes do what he wants and tell others to do what he says is  a dictator.. 

Man up PM accept that everything is the fault of your leadership .  Fall on your sword and move off.. Your crystal ball and predictions are hurting the country.

Just now, vlad said:

Easy Biggles he loads the gun but his Lackey fires it then he remains untouched to criticism and he can blame someone else.

Just now, vlad said:

Thai culture but there again that is how politicians function throughout the world in the main.

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Thai PM says the country’s worst Covid-19 outbreak since the start of the pandemic should be over in 2 or 3 weeks, maybe 4. The Bangkok Post reports that Prayut Chan-o-cha was addressing a Cabinet meeting yesterday and has instructed all relevant agencies to keep the public updated on the ongoing crisis. Thailand has continued to report new cases in 5-digit figures for over 10 days now, with deaths regularly over 100. Today, the Kingdom has reported another record high of 16,533 new infections and 133 deaths. According to Sathit Pitutecha from the Health Ministry, the PM says the […]

The post Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If he means it, its a refreshing shot of common sense that the country so desperately needs. Lockdowns are causing endless financial, health and mental damage, while offering zero quantifiable benefit.  

Supporters of lockdown have to be myopic AND heartless to let the suffering continue when there is no scientific benefit of mass lockdowns. Look at the homeless, the poor, the suicides, the lost education—does this mean nothing to those who tolerate lockdowns?

But he does not mean it.  We know that there wont be any serious end to this in 4 weeks. He simply doing what all politicians do.

The so called crisis supports the governments needs, and the emotional needs of the heartless sections of population who are so riddled with  covid fear and selfishness, that they would support lockdowns and happily sacrifice the less financially fortunate simply to feel safer.

Its time to end the lockdowns.

Its time to get vaccines into the arms of those who choose them

Its time to keep your noses out of peoples vaccine status

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, BIGGLES said:

It makes you wounder, how such an obviously incompetent individual as the PM, ever climbed the ranks of the military

Fully bought and paid for I would imagine. 

• Like 1

I will make a pessimistic prediction that this absurd announcement is a just a distraction. We will soon hear from the leaders that even more Sinovac have been ordered. Also that all other vaccines will experience further delays or the orders were never actually placed.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, AdamX said:

there is no scientific benefit of mass lockdowns.

Sorry AdamX but I’m so bored of seeing this kind of thing. Can you please, please explain what you mean by this? Please bear in mind lockdowns are not a cure. Their sole aim is to bring down infection rates. If the lockdowns result in case numbers going down then they have served their purpose. Every single country that has implemented a full lockdown has achieved the sole objective of bringing case numbers down.

You comment is like saying a Green traffic light doesn’t work as cars don’t stop at them. Lockdowns do exactly what they are designed to do. You can see it for yourself. You don’t need anyone else to help you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Clearly it time to commit this lunatic to the sanatorium for his own protection ?

No, for everybody else's protection

Outlandish comment.........not based in logic or scientific fact, just a desperate comment that he hopes the people are stupid enough to swallow. Too late, the people recognise him as a total fraud.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Outlandish comment.........not based in logic or scientific fact, just a desperate comment that he hopes the people are stupid enough to swallow. Too late, the people recognise him as a total fraud.

Yes they know  is no doubt, but they seem hamstrung to know where to start to fix it