News Forum - Thai police probe mysterious murder of Taiwanese man at Bangkok hotel

Thaiger

Thai police are investigating the murder of a Taiwanese man found tied and bound in the Niran Grand Hotel in the Udomsuk neighbourhood of Bangkok today, November 16. The tragic discovery of the Taiwanese man was made at the hotel on Soi Udomsuk 17, also known as Soi Sukhumvit 103, in Bangkok’s Bang Na district. … …

The story Thai police probe mysterious murder of Taiwanese man at Bangkok hotel as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

The Iran guy with 2 passports Tony M Cyrus or real name Hamid Mohageghi is suing me for criminal defamation in Thailand.  Even though he fled the case seems to be continuing.  I was trying to warn people about this guy,, he had posted on facebook asking for one million THB for investments.   So think about this, he has left and is free, his websites are operating normally but my passport is still being held by the Thai court, I am likely to die here as I have had a hit on me already but didn’t fall for it.  I can’t explain the details.   He is basically free  but I am still facing huge fines and court without a passport. My crime?  Warning people about this guy. Imagine this folks 

Edited by Bkkscared
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I want to be a bit more specific.  The guy who fled Thailand that is wanted for his possible involvement in the murder of the Taiwanese national in Bangkok  has been suing me for criminal defamation for the past year or so. The Thai court took my passport and so far have not given it back.   Even though he has an active lawsuit against me the Thai police have not contacted me for any information.   The guy had websites saying popular Thai brands were his clients.  I don’t feel safe and neither the Thai police nor my embassy want to help.    I can’t go into details but I had a possible hit against me that luckily I didn’t fall for, if I did I would be dead or in Jail as it was an offer to help me exit that came just a week before this murder.    His websites are still operating and i even got threats from visiting his website through the sites online chat function.      
 It looks like I am not going to make it out of here alive so just wanted to leave a trail online 

This guy imbedded himself into the Hi-so expat community in Bangkok and has people helping him go after me still.    Where ever he is now  Dubai, or a neighboring country, or South East Asia .  it is likely he has surrounded himself with very high net worth guys, or girls. 
his real name is Hamid Mohageghi many Thai news outlets even spelt his name wrong. He goes by Tony M Cyrus online and is known as Tony.   He could be using various combinations of this name. Tony M.C or simply Cyrus . 

anybody who is able to help me in anyway I would appreciate it. 

Edited by Bkkscared

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Try writing Andrew Drummond for advice.

If an English national, try the Daily Mail.

I am American   Who is Andrew ?  How to write him?

Edited by Bkkscared

14 hours ago, Vigo said:

Google Andrew Drummond. He has contact information at his website.

Ok thanks

50 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Good luck to you 

I checked it looks like just a news website. I used contact forum but it didn’t go through 

Perhaps you are using a VPN or other blocking format such that contact form will reject your submission. Mr. Drummond was the subject of multiple death threats when he was in Thailand as he had exposed serious criminals. He had to leave for the safety of his family.

2 hours ago, Vigo said:

Perhaps you are using a VPN or other blocking format such that contact form will reject your submission. Mr. Drummond was the subject of multiple death threats when he was in Thailand as he had exposed serious criminals. He had to leave for the safety of his family.

I have tried several times with and without vpn.  It never sends  the forum message.  you can have him contact me perhaps? genobkk through gmail 

1 hour ago, Bkkscared said:

I have tried several times with and without vpn.  It never sends  the forum message.  you can have him contact me perhaps? genobkk through gmail 

Maybe have some patience? 
Google “Andrew Drummond Thailand” and you’ll see he has Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and WhatsApp. You’ll also see he hasn’t posted new messages for nearly a year. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Maybe have some patience? 
Google “Andrew Drummond Thailand” and you’ll see he has Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and WhatsApp. You’ll also see he hasn’t posted new messages for nearly a year. 

It’s not about patience, the message didn’t go through on his website contract forum.   I am not sure if this guy could actually help me or not, seems he has his own issues from the google search.   Yes lots of similarities to what happened to him as what is happening to me, but I don’t have the resources he does 

Edited by Bkkscared

Posted (edited)

Also if someone has any updates on this case I would appreciate it.    No more news reports since November 19th or 20th.      To my understanding not much is being done to peruse him, it seems  they rather still go after me for warning people, not him or his associates   I have told the American embassy that I fear for my safety, they simply don’t care   The only thing I can do is create a digital footprint in case I end up dead here 

Edited by Bkkscared

On 1/6/2024 at 4:18 PM, Bkkscared said:

He is basically free  but I am still facing huge fines and court without a passport.

I heard that you can retrieve your passport by paying a 30,000 baht refundable deposit to the clerk of the court. Explain that you need it to open a bank account or get funds from overseas 😉

On 1/6/2024 at 4:18 PM, Bkkscared said:

My crime?  Warning people about this guy

Your “crime” was ignorance about Thailand’s libel laws and you pled Guilty. Good luck finding a competent & honest lawyer who works in your best interests. I heard that offering a financial incentive payable only upon receipt of a favorable outcome is common place.

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

I heard that you can retrieve your passport by paying a 30,000 baht refundable deposit to the clerk of the court. Explain that you need it to open a bank account or get funds from overseas 😉

Your “crime” was ignorance about Thailand’s libel laws and you pled Guilty. Good luck finding a competent & honest lawyer who works in your best interests. I heard that offering a financial incentive payable only upon receipt of a favorable outcome is common place.

My crime was warning people about a guy committing real crimes, there is a huge difference 

There 

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

there is a lot wrong with the criminal defamation cases this guy has against me, from the civil case  being added days before he was involved in this murder, to how hard they are coming after me, while he has escaped and not even having an Interpol red notice issued    Let’s just say connections where used to to hit me hard and made a nothing cases against me into something.  Using non existent business to go after me with absolutely no evidence business exists, nor evidence of any loss.   Business that is registered is under exports and is 100 percents foreign owned, yet he is trying to sue me for defaming a digital marketing company under same company that is 100 percent foreign owned.   Digital Marketing would need to be 51 percent Thai owned.   Plus business registration says this company never made a profit.   
yes it’s Thailand,  he can post misleading information on his website about clients , ask for investments on facebook and that’s fine, but warning people about this guy makes me the criminal.  Now the brutal murder and torture of the Taiwanese man that he is allegedly involved with has  certainly proven my words more true then ever    His websites are still active.    

Edited by Bkkscared

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 4:11 PM, Bkkscared said:

Also if someone has any updates on this case I would appreciate it.    No more news reports since November 19th or 20th.      To my understanding not much is being done to peruse him, it seems  they rather still go after me for warning people, not him or his associates   I have told the American embassy that I fear for my safety, they simply don’t care   The only thing I can do is create a digital footprint in case I end up dead here 

So are you dead yet?

• Haha 3