Vaccination Question

Marcus154

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting my girlfriend and her daughter signed up for Covid vaccine at a private hospital or Thai Red Cross?

8 hours ago, Marcus154 said:

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting my girlfriend and her daughter signed up for Covid vaccine at a private hospital or Thai Red Cross?

The only private option may be available next year (believe all ordered for delivery this year already taken) and hospitals advertise when they have sign up slots available (with pre-payment).  Free vaccine will become available to more segments of population as time goes by and is done on the normal application available on smartphones.  The free vaccines are being given at private hospitals as well as public venues and government facilities but without other factors such as delivery person or such most will have to wait awhile as currently they are trying to use for elderly and most as risk, in red zones, and vaccine is very limited.

Over 18 at rate of 10k per day starts 0900 on 29th using phone - may have to try every day until can get as will be many more seeking than getting.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7RXVAsVEAgvXgN?format=jpg&name=medium

On 7/26/2021 at 10:56 PM, Marcus154 said:

Register in as many systems as possible and wait for the first call.  My GF is trying from May. Maybe she will get next month.