Jump to content

News Forum - Udderly unexpected: Buffalo blunders by swallowing gold necklace


Recommended Posts

An unsuspecting buffalo in Washim, Maharashtra, India, swallowed a gold necklace after its owner accidentally served it on a plate. The woman, a buffalo caretaker, removed her necklace to take a shower, inadvertently placing it on a plate laden with yellow beans and a copious amount of husks. Upon completing her shower and laundry, she … …

The story Udderly unexpected: Buffalo blunders by swallowing gold necklace as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use