English Premier League 2021/2022 Season

Lowseasonlover

Let have some predictions not too far away now,

Listen to Goldbridges predictions for me not to far off the mark

30 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Goldbridges predictions

He spent 5 minutes in last season’s predictions video saying Man City had no chance. This year he has them winning it. 

So I conclude Man City ain’t winning it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Lowseasonlover I’ve looked at some of the pundits on the net and the best finger on the pulse I can find is Don Robbie’s bro Lewis (the dude on the left in the screenshot below…) 

That said, let’s put up some of our predictions… top 4? relegation? Or finishing places 1-20? I see the online bookies are offering odds of 25 million to 1 for correctly predicting the finishing order. So we’re all going to be wrong but worth a flutter.

• Like 2

Ok, here we go…

Top 4:

Chelsea

Man City

Liverpool

Man United

Relegation:

Brentford

Southampton

Watford

Any dissenting voices out there?

• Like 2

Arsenal stung 2 - 0 by the Bee's in their and the opening match of 21/22 .. another season of under achievement beckons at the Emirates ..

• Like 2

Watched the game if Arsenal had there full side out minus Augbeyang mm sorry about the spelling and Lacazette there going to struggle for a team like Brentford with no ex premiere league players in there side they looked like men playing against boy's. The second goal was a shocker for Arsenal's defence, a long throw in bang big centre half up Scored no defenders got close to them. Wasn't a lucky win Brentford were better.

• Like 3

'What's the refund policy on season tickets?': Arsenal fans FUME after 'atrocious' and 'embarrassing' performance in opening-night Brentford defeat as they insist they're ALREADY out of the top-four race

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

'What's the refund policy on season tickets?': Arsenal fans FUME after 'atrocious' and 'embarrassing' performance in opening-night Brentford defeat as they insist they're ALREADY out of the top-four race

Sums up the fans intelligence if they say they are out of the title race when only two teams have played so far. Just so long as Norwich beat Liverpool later I'll be happy

17 minutes ago, gummy said:

Sums up the fans intelligence if they say they are out of the title race when only two teams have played so far. Just so long as Norwich beat Liverpool later I'll be happy

So will I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, gummy said:

Go Liverpool go!

Liverpool covid-19.jpg

47 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Go Liverpool go!

Liverpool covid-19.jpg

Glasgow

The end of G Celtic and G Rangers monopoly. Would give Cove and Hamilton a chance.

• Haha 2

Arsenal just woeful. Like an unmanned fishing boat adrift in the Gulf of Thailand. Only one player having a proper go. And Arteta looking pensive on the sidelines. Not sure if pensive is the right approach. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Arsenal just woeful. Like an unmanned fishing boat adrift in the Gulf of Thailand. Only one player having a proper go. And Arteta looking pensive on the sidelines. Not sure if pensive is the right approach. 

He's doomed already

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

He's doomed already

Chelsea next, then Man City..

What odds Arsenal bottom of the league when the international break starts?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Chelsea next, then Man City..

What odds Arsenal bottom of the league when the international break starts?

Suicide 

• Cool 1

4 hours ago, gummy said:

But, in fairness to @Lowseasonlover's comment, gummy, he did say 'ALREADY out of the top-four race', not 'title race'.

41 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

But, in fairness to @Lowseasonlover's comment, gummy, he did say 'ALREADY out of the top-four race', not 'title race'.

I think you are in for a bumpy ride over the 38 game season, I sympathise with you being the moderator, good luck

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I think you are in for a bumpy ride over the 38 game season, I sympathise with you being the moderator, good luck

A bumpy ride on a footie thread . . . you're joking!

Thanks for the good luck wish anyway, but as long as we all mean well, we'll be fine!

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

The end of G Celtic and G Rangers monopoly. Would give Cove and Hamilton a chance.

1 hour ago, King Cotton said:

Careful!!

The last time a club, outside of Glasgow, won the Scottish Div 1, was way back in Alex Ferguson's day, before he went to Manchester U. Aberdeen in 1984/85.

In the 25 seasons  since, the Glasgow clubs have won every year: Rangers 17 - Celtic 18

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

The last time a club, outside of Glasgow, won the Scottish Div 1, was way back in Alex Ferguson's day, before he went to Manchester U. Aberdeen in 1984/85.

In the 25 seasons  since, the Glasgow clubs have won every year: Rangers 17 - Celtic 18

I think that should read 35 seasons Snaps.

You doughnut.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Haha 2

Bring back George Graham if Arsenal tintack Arteta I say .. no one could ever beat George's immaculate presentation wearing the Arsenal blazer and tye .. 

Famously smiley Liverpool boss Jürgen Klopp is adopting a new no glasses look this season .. whether it'll be enough to get 'em back to the top remains to be seen though Specsavers might be pee'd off by his decision .. 

IMG_20210814_093051.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

What a legacy Fergie left, not only in Scotland but throughout the entire world of football.

4 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

What a legacy Fergie left, not only in Scotland but throughout the entire world of football.

I lived through it all 

• Cool 1