Israel’s PM has declared war on the non-vaccinated

BlueSphinx

It is mindboggling that the vaccination speech given by Israel’s PM Naftali Bennett last Thursday, has gone almost unnoticed in the rest of the world.

As of July 22, 2021, around 64 percent of the population of Israel had been given at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccination, and now the Israeli Corona Cabinet has declared virtual war on the non-vaccinated.

Attached a 2.5 minute excerpt of the chilling speech given by Bennet:     

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418633230861979649

and here the text from that excerpt:

... yet there are still over 600.000 young people up to age 30 who have yet to get vaccinated.

I respect different views but there is a time and a place in which this discussion needs to stop - and it is our very lives.

The science is unequivocal: The vaccines work. They are effective and safe, almost completely for young people. For the older population they are effective but not enough.

Over one billion people around the world have already been vaccinated.

Dear citizens, those who refuse vaccines are endangering their health, those around them and the freedom of every Israeli citizen.

They are endangering our freedom to work, the freedom of our children to study, and the freedom to hold celebrations with family.

Those who refuse vaccines hurt us all, because if all of us were vaccinated we would all be able to maintain daily life.

But if one million Israelis continue to not get vaccinated, this will oblige the 8 million others to shut themselves in their homes. The Corona Cabinet decided today that as of August 8, those who refuse vaccines will not be able to go to the cinema, the theater, the synagogue, the amusement park, the soccer game or any activity with over 100 people, indoors or out, unless they bring negative results from a coronavirus test, at their expense. Yes, they will fully bear the costs of the test. There is no reason why the taxpayers and people who have carried out their civic duty and have been vaccinated should finance tests for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Regarding flights, people who have been vaccinated will be able to fly to the 'clean' countries and return after they receive negative test results in Israel, they will be exempt from quarantaine. But on the other hand, those who refuse to get vaccinated will enter quarantaine for a week, no matter what country they will have returned from.

These actions will help us block the morbidity. From here, I appeal to everyone who knows someone who refuses to get vaccinated: Persuade them. Explain to them that they should not hurt others. Persuade and explain - do not give up. 

>> If this is the policy that also other highly-vaxxed countries like UK intend to travel, there will be blood on the streets.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-vaccine-refusers-are-endangering-the-entire-country/  

Indeed chilling.

Israel was quick off the mark with ordering the Pfizer vaccine. But these therapies do not last forever. They have a sell-by date.

There are up to a million shot very close to their expiry date; worth hundreds of millions of dollars. They have been in talks with 10 countries trying to get rid of them, either by selling, or on an exchange basis, for some time.

There has been a largely unsuccessful drive to get the under 30s jabbed. Could this be a scare tactic to use up the shots?

www.wionews.com

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

There are up to a million shot very close to their expiry date; worth hundreds of millions of dollars. They have been in talks with 10 countries trying to get rid of them, either by selling, or on an exchange basis, for some time.

There has been a largely unsuccessful drive to get the under 30s jabbed. Could this be a scare tactic to use up the shots?

www.wionews.com

Hi @snapdragon > you were probably referring to this article - https://www.wionews.com/world/official-says-israel-negotiating-pfizer-surplus-with-other-countries-395765

Well the Israelis have proven that killing innocent civilian Palestinian children, and shown in newscasts around the world has never stopped them nor has any UN resolutions  stopped them carrying out their policy. So anything that any Israeli PM say and does must be treated with the greatest level of confidence that they will truly carry out that policy by any means available to them.

Seems surreal to see Israel go fully insane ,,,,but then again much of the world is in the same boat.

Thinking the vac is a bulletproof shield & somehow weakened if all do not accept it

Fools to believe herd immunity is ever an option with a so quickly mutating virus

Are they aware Epsilon already exists...never-mind Delta which already is penetrated all vac's

Anyway you go Israel....act out as needed...tantrum as needed... ? Or maybe vaccinate some Palestinians who would like to be vaccinated? Oh wait that is old stuff your peddling?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57525252

Edited by Meechai
  • Like 4

How about go after the country that started this!?!

we all know silenced doctors who tried to warn others back as early as October 2020. 

we all know they fed misleading info to the WHO for nearly 3 months into pandemic regarding human transmissibility 

We all know “wet market” was less than a mile than the Virus Lab

We all know that the Virus Lab had crappy safety protocols 

• Like 6

Many people wont like what he is telling every one, for me, its the only way to curb this virus, if you refuse to have the vaccine, then this is the best way to isolate and shame those people in spreading the virus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dunroamin said:

Many people wont like what he is telling every one, for me, its the only way to curb this virus, if you refuse to have the vaccine, then this is the best way to isolate and shame those people in spreading the virus.

I am not so sure....After all remember this is a clinical trial on a worldwide scale with a authorized for "Emergency Usage" vaccine. That means not FULLY tested

In any clinical trial regardless of size you would want a control group...(Un-Vaccinated)

Why? Because...What If....this all goes pear shaped? What if in a year after many further boosters it is realized the vac does not in fact fully work & it cannot keep up with the mutating virus?

At that point one possible fix is the control group most of which likely survived covid naturally by then...remember it is 99+% survivable

Well that control group holds in its blood the antibodies now needed by many others

Last but not least...Again this is experimental...authorized only for emergency use...not FDA approved fully

So how do you justify forcing the whole population to inject this? No IMHO this has to be a pro choice situation. If the weak or infirm feels the need to vaccinate no problem if the young decide no not for them no problem...Herd immunity is not possible no matter what they claim as this virus mutates faster than any catch up

Edited by Meechai
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Meechai said:

I am not so sure....After all remember this is a clinical trial on a worldwide scale with a authorized for "Emergency Usage" vaccine. That means not FULLY tested

In any clinical trial regardless of size you would want a control group...(Un-Vaccinated)

Why? Because...What If....this all goes pear shaped? What if in a year after many further boosters it is realized the vac does not in fact fully work & it cannot keep up with the mutating virus?

At that point one possible fix is the control group most of which likely survived covid naturally by then...remember it is 99+% survivable

Well that control group holds in its blood the antibodies now needed by many others

Last but not least...Again this is experimental...authorized only for emergency use...not FDA approved fully

So how do you justify forcing the whole population to inject this? No IMHO this has to be a pro choice situation. If the weak or infirm feels the need to vaccinate no problem if the young decide no not for them no problem...Herd immunity is not possible no matter what they claim as this virus mutates faster than any catch up

Absolutely spot on!

41 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

How about go after the country that started this!?!

we all know silenced doctors who tried to warn others back as early as October 2020. 

we all know they fed misleading info to the WHO for nearly 3 months into pandemic regarding human transmissibility 

We all know “wet market” was less than a mile than the Virus Lab

We all know that the Virus Lab had crappy safety protocols 

America? Yes, Fort Detrick wasnt fit for purpose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

It is mindboggling that the vaccination speech given by Israel’s PM Naftali Bennett last Thursday, has gone almost unnoticed in the rest of the world.

As of July 22, 2021, around 64 percent of the population of Israel had been given at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccination, and now the Israeli Corona Cabinet has declared virtual war on the non-vaccinated.

Attached a 2.5 minute excerpt of the chilling speech given by Bennet:     

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418633230861979649

and here the text from that excerpt:

... yet there are still over 600.000 young people up to age 30 who have yet to get vaccinated.

I respect different views but there is a time and a place in which this discussion needs to stop - and it is our very lives.

The science is unequivocal: The vaccines work. They are effective and safe, almost completely for young people. For the older population they are effective but not enough.

Over one billion people around the world have already been vaccinated.

Dear citizens, those who refuse vaccines are endangering their health, those around them and the freedom of every Israeli citizen.

They are endangering our freedom to work, the freedom of our children to study, and the freedom to hold celebrations with family.

Those who refuse vaccines hurt us all, because if all of us were vaccinated we would all be able to maintain daily life.

But if one million Israelis continue to not get vaccinated, this will oblige the 8 million others to shut themselves in their homes. The Corona Cabinet decided today that as of August 8, those who refuse vaccines will not be able to go to the cinema, the theater, the synagogue, the amusement park, the soccer game or any activity with over 100 people, indoors or out, unless they bring negative results from a coronavirus test, at their expense. Yes, they will fully bear the costs of the test. There is no reason why the taxpayers and people who have carried out their civic duty and have been vaccinated should finance tests for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Regarding flights, people who have been vaccinated will be able to fly to the 'clean' countries and return after they receive negative test results in Israel, they will be exempt from quarantaine. But on the other hand, those who refuse to get vaccinated will enter quarantaine for a week, no matter what country they will have returned from.

These actions will help us block the morbidity. From here, I appeal to everyone who knows someone who refuses to get vaccinated: Persuade them. Explain to them that they should not hurt others. Persuade and explain - do not give up. 

>> If this is the policy that also other highly-vaxxed countries like UK intend to travel, there will be blood on the streets.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-vaccine-refusers-are-endangering-the-entire-country/  

Which science have you been reading.

How can a 3d stage human trail declare its self safe.

Why would any young person in their right mind want to compromise their  immune system with drugs that have not been certified by any known body's.

and your asking them to think of the old people who have sold them short from the get go with their greed and selfishness .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meechai said:

Clinical trials have been completed at the end of 2020, that is: last year.

This story is so old and annoying that is the same of a fake news.

Edited by uanmak
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Meechai said:

Maybe correct, however, I would have no problem instigating policies for those not vaccinated to protect the majority.

• Like 1

This is all part of a global push. As I always maintain, no more willing arms = freedom. As soon as the vaccination push has run its course, common sense will prevail. 

Israel has hit the wall now. Very few willing arms left. The USA not far behind. Restrictive mandates = voter backlash. These restrictions might be tried, but they won’t persist. Elections will be lost otherwise. 

The same thing will happen elsewhere, there will be resistance. But I am resigned to the fact that we need to go through this phase before freedom is restored.

1. Everyone who wants the vaccine has it.

2. Restrictions on those who don’t.

3. Voter backlash

4. Removal of restrictions

This is what’s going to happen, pure and simple. So yeah, we’re in phase #2 in Israel. More countries to follow.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

"And if they still won't be vaccinated, report them!"

What comes after that?

Forcing them to wear some sort of badge......?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faraday said:

"And if they still won't be vaccinated, report them!"

What comes after that?

Forcing them to wear some sort of badge......?

That would be quite sick/ironic, considering the history of the Israeli people, but I won't rule it out coming from that party currently in power. ?

Just now, BlueSphinx said:

That would be quite sick/ironic, considering the history of the Israeli people, but I won't rule it out coming from that party currently in power. ?

Yes, I didn't feel it was appropriate to post exactly what I meant. I'm sure you know, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Yes, I didn't feel it was appropriate to post exactly what I meant. I'm sure you know, though.

A sort of Star of Covid
covid.jpg.96dce72f4af98960d52839d3e75c1e0c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/23/2021 at 7:31 PM, uanmak said:

Clinical trials have been completed at the end of 2020, that is: last year.

This story is so old and annoying that is the same of a fake news.

Sorry you are mistaken & why is it the uninformed like to always say fake news before even checking?

Dont believe me believe the FDA & see it is still not approved except for Emergency usage which is not the same thing period...But of course they claim it could come soon

Full FDA approval of a COVID-19 vaccine could come as early as the end of August, Biden says

To date, more than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered to give people protection from the coronavirus; several studies show that the three vaccines authorized for emergency use in the U.S. work and are safe; and the government continues to give them out in schools and at ball fields, and yet, not one has been formally approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/full-fda-approval-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-could-come-as-early-as-the-end-of-august-biden-says/37100512#

It is also why the US Military has not been able to get most enlisted vaccinated

As long as not FDA approved they cannot force the enlisted to take it

Edited by Meechai
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Meechai said:

Sorry you are mistaken & why is it the uninformed like to always say fake news before even checking?

Dont believe me believe the FDA & see it is still not approved except for Emergency usage which is not the same thing period...But of course they claim it could come soon

Full FDA approval of a COVID-19 vaccine could come as early as the end of August, Biden says

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/full-fda-approval-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-could-come-as-early-as-the-end-of-august-biden-says/37100512#

It is also why the US Military has not been able to get most enlisted vaccinated

As long as not FDA approved they cannot force the enlisted to take it

Of course your level of English comprehension is zero. Do you know the difference between

CLINICAL TRIALS

and 

EMERGENCY USE AUTORIZATION

?

Edited by uanmak

1 hour ago, uanmak said:

Of course your level of English comprehension is zero. Do you know the difference between

CLINICAL TRIALS

and 

EMERGENCY USE AUTORIZATION

?

Yes I do know the difference and I am pretty sure that @Meechai does too, as his post was fully correct.

I also do recognize a troll, even if he disguises himself as a small rosy piglet.  

35 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yes I do know the difference and I am pretty sure that @Meechai does too, as his post was fully correct.

I also do recognize a troll, even if he disguises himself as a small rosy piglet.  

You mean that small rosy piglet, so quick to abuse and criticise others, yet that cuddly piglet is unable to spell Authorisation correctly,  that one ??

1 hour ago, gummy said:

You mean that small rosy piglet, so quick to abuse and criticise others, yet that cuddly piglet is unable to spell Authorisation correctly,  that one ??

I missed a grammar nazi in the block list. 

4 minutes ago, uanmak said:
1 hour ago, gummy said:

I missed a grammar nazi in the block list. 

I was told by one of the mods there are no grammar police on patrol here.

Having said that - the US using 'z' in spelling where us Brits use 's':
The US are using the original English spelling at the time when settlers from the UK went to the US.
Embarrassing as it is, it's us Brits who later on changed the spelling to use an 's'.

Spelling of 'colour' and 'favourite' without the 'u':
That's down to Noah Webster who produced one of the first US English dictionaries. Before the dictionary he produced a simplified spelling book, omitting the 'u' to make it easier for kids to learn.