News Forum - Ganja and gravity: Naked German’s high-rise drama in Pattaya condo

Thaiger

The wife of a naked German man who tried to jump from the eighth floor of a Pattaya condominium blamed the heavy use of ganja and the stress of a court case as the reasons behind his irrational behaviour. Mueang Pattaya Police Station officers received a call about the naked German man on Wednesday, August … …

The story Ganja and gravity: Naked German’s high-rise drama in Pattaya condo as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

However, excessive use can result in rapid fluctuations in blood pressure, feelings of panic, and hallucinations due to the high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) present in the substance. THC can remain in the body system for up to seven days after use.

When the quality drops and affects sales then they add the other drugs to boost the high.

What else had been added to his stash?

Or do you trust the word of your local drug addled dealer that the dope is clean.

Dabbled, many, many years ago until I was gifted a joint laced with heroin. (Malaysia)

That night I looked death in the face and am still here and have never touched the crap again.

Not anti MJ, it just needs more stringent regulation on suppliers.  legalization can do that.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

"Eugen then took off his underwear, showing all his glory, according to the pictures shared by Thai media."

And finallly he migh have thought..."Eureka! I have found it there...intact between my legs"🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Clutch said:

The very last thing that Thailand and farangs  in Thailand needed was to legalize marijuana.

Yeah better to have cheap, dangerous yaba 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, palooka said:

However, excessive use can result in rapid fluctuations in blood pressure, feelings of panic, and hallucinations due to the high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) present in the substance. THC can remain in the body system for up to seven days after use.

When the quality drops and affects sales then they add the other drugs to boost the high.

What else had been added to his stash?

Or do you trust the word of your local drug addled dealer that the dope is clean.

Dabbled, many, many years ago until I was gifted a joint laced with heroin. (Malaysia)

That night I looked death in the face and am still here and have never touched the crap again.

Not anti MJ, it just needs more stringent regulation on suppliers.  legalization can do that.

Certain drugs hit people different

I was an everyday marijuana smoker

But I can't take even the tiniest bit of an edible, it screws me up really bad

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Yeah better to have cheap, dangerous yaba 

Better to have strong enforcement against all of these drugs that destroy a society.

Singapore.

MidEast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clutch said:

Better to have strong enforcement against all of these drugs that destroy a society.

Singapore.

MidEast.

Pot causes no harm in the Netherlands. Where there is a strong policy against hard drugs, and less explicable, dance drugs. 

If it keeps people away from alcohol and tobacco, it has to be good.

Never drug up when you are uncomfortable - only when you are happy

good he didnt coke up ...he would probably still be climbing

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Karolyn said:

Pot causes no harm in the Netherlands. Where there is a strong policy against hard drugs, and less explicable, dance drugs. 

If it keeps people away from alcohol and tobacco, it has to be good.

I would say the Culture in the Netherlands must have much self-responsibility if pot causes no harm.

In the US, the States that legalized pot early and now have years of data to track, have found its legalization has resulted in many negative consequences to both the users and the communities.

Colorado is one such example.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I would say the Culture in the Netherlands must have much self-responsibility if pot causes no harm.

In the US, the States that legalized pot early and now have years of data to track, have found its legalization has resulted in many negative consequences to both the users and the communities.

Colorado is one such example.  

Yea well, look at what works, not at the dysfunctional USA of today.

Thinking about drugs, look at the Netherlands.

Thinking about homosexuality, look at Japan.

Thinking about sex changes, look at Thailand.

Thinking about firearms, look at Finland. 

Edited by Karolyn
  • Like 3
  • Cool 1

Did we ever learn what the court case is that Heinz is so stressed out about?

Also, he stayed out on the balcony for seven hours? That sounds like a different drug fueling that behavior especially when combined with his decision to remove his jockies. 

That sounds like the behavior of crystal meth users in the USA and not pot.

Is there much adulteration of the pot purchased in Thailand or was Herr Heinz probably using more than just pot?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would have left him there.  It's a waste of time and effort to deal with these idiots.  Just get the cleaners in when he eventually joins the 'Pattaya Condo Flying Club'

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Clutch said:

The very last thing that Thailand and farangs  in Thailand needed was to legalize marijuana.

I don't think so. It's all about personal responsibility, which is rare these days both in Thailand and the west. Just use it in moderation and there's no issue. The problem isn't Marijuana, it's crazy farang who for some reason become even crazier once they spend some time in Thailand. For those who spend any time in Pattaya, they seem to lose it for some reason. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Highlandman said:

I don't think so. It's all about personal responsibility, which is rare these days both in Thailand and the west. Just use it in moderation and there's no issue. The problem isn't Marijuana, it's crazy farang who for some reason become even crazier once they spend some time in Thailand. For those who spend any time in Pattaya, they seem to lose it for some reason. 

Well I think you have hit it square on the head.
Creating an abundant legal supply can fail because there are far too many dysfunctional members of society and/or certain cultures lack the maturity to handle the responsibility.

I think the headlines of Thai News in just one week are ample to show Thailand has a large minority of both Nationals & Foreigners that cannot handle the basics of self-responsibility even at their most aware & sober moments.

Same goes in the US, which is very broken today as a Society.
Although it might be a minority of the population that cannot integrate responsible getting high, their actions result in a terrible and disproportionately high amount of damage and death to innocent parties.

In the case of this German and his free-flapping genitalia, his actions do not help the cause of expat farang who reside here quietly and respectfully but atleast he was not on his motorbike in traffic.

Edited by Clutch

One thing I might add is that States in the US are amassing huge amounts of tax dollars from the sale of legal marijuana and States like Colorado are re-investing some of that income on new social programs to address the damage it causes. Just one example being more funding for addiction and traffic enforcement.

Where do the profits go in Thailand? 
Is there heavy taxation that actually makes it to the Gov’t coffers?

I don’t know how much Thailand is prepared to re-invest in communities to counter the social ills of legalization.

Edited by Clutch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, perceblue said:

Make this guy financially pay for the waste of police time and resources trying to save this loser.

Or pay for just plainly having to look at him in his underware.

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

I would have left him there.  It's a waste of time and effort to deal with these idiots.  Just get the cleaners in when he eventually joins the 'Pattaya Condo Flying Club'

Sometimes I tend to agree, but over 20yrs ago I looked a white kid in his later twenties on top of a billboared near the old closed mall that was going to jump. Didn't wait around as the crowd gathered, but saw the news he certainly did jump and I sort of felt bad for the kid. He died.

57 minutes ago, Highlandman said:

Losing it in fun and no hold barred is ok just as long as you come back to reality. I like a good jaunt sometimes.

39 minutes ago, Clutch said:

One thing I might add is that States in the US are amassing huge amounts of tax dollars from the sale of legal marijuana and States like Colorado are re-investing some of that income on new social programs to address the damage it causes. Just one example being more funding for addiction and traffic enforcement.

Where do the profits go in Thailand? 
Is there heavy taxation that actually makes it to the Gov’t coffers?

I don’t know how much Thailand is prepared to re-invest in communities to counter the social ills of legalization.

I think you are blowing it way out of context or true realization. 

19 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I think you are blowing it way out of context or true realization. 

Not sure what you are meaning by “it”.

I live in Colorado. I see first hand the negative effects that legalization has brought with it. Colorado is a tourist destination and so is Thailand.

Thats my direct experience and common knowledge to Coloradoans based on ample research by gov’t and private entities.

So, no, not blowing it way out of context.

The problem I see with Thailand is that they do not have the established metrics in place to make before and after comparisons. 
In the US, even minor traffic accidents, arrest records and hospitalizations are quite well documented and accessible for study.

Would you describe yourself as a consumer of marijuana products? I think that typically skews a persons perception.

Haha

Edited by Clutch
  • Like 1