News Forum - High drama in Pattaya: Foreigner’s cappuccino turns fatal at ganja café

Thaiger

A foreign man met a tragic end at a marijuana shop in Pattaya, allegedly after consuming what the shop owner claimed was a cappuccino. The unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday, July 30, at a well-known ganja café situated on the bustling Walking Street. The identity of the deceased, Hamad Alblaiher, a 52 year old man … …

The story High drama in Pattaya: Foreigner’s cappuccino turns fatal at ganja café as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Hash Cafés are making a killing (excuse the Pun) whilst The Bars are closed for 48hrs.

The smell off it in Walking Street is bad enough without entering any of The Premises. 

• Thanks 1

What is the bet he was fully vaccinated (3 or more) and then had a cardiac issue?

I know, a question hard to ask because of the leading problems, but it seems that a lot of healthy people these days are just dropping. Worth a question, no?

• Like 2

New to Thaiger and already scratching my head.

What does this incident have to do with vaccines? Do they sell tinfoil here in Thailand? Maybe time to make some new hats.

Old saying, I”If it quacks like a Duck and walks like a Duck then chances are it’s a Duck”.

Why does a guy that does not use Pot frequent a business establishment that specializes in pot? I can’t imagine a less desirable locale for a non-pot person like myself.

But then I am fast asleep at 3:00 in the morning like any sane person would be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clutch said:

New to Thaiger and already scratching my head.

What does this incident have to do with vaccines? Do they sell tinfoil here in Thailand? Maybe time to make some new hats.

Old saying, I”If it quacks like a Duck and walks like a Duck then chances are it’s a Duck”.

Why does a guy that does not use Pot frequent a business establishment that specializes in pot? I can’t imagine a less desirable locale for a non-pot person like myself.

But then I am fast asleep at 3:00 in the morning like any sane person would be.

Maybe a cheap charlie getting his buzz without paying his baht, I'm with you as to why any no pot smoker would hang out daily in a weed shop if not for the weed. 

13 hours ago, Thaidup said:

What is the bet he was fully vaccinated (3 or more) and then had a cardiac issue?

I know, a question hard to ask because of the leading problems, but it seems that a lot of healthy people these days are just dropping. Worth a question, no?

define "a lot"

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, 23RD said:

The Hash Cafés are making a killing (excuse the Pun) whilst The Bars are closed for 48hrs.

The smell off it in Walking Street is bad enough without entering any of The Premises. 

They'll be charging you baht to walk past soon.

Heard a rumour the cops went to check it out but were high by the time they got inside the first premises.

Those deep breathing exercises they are taught to do before confrontation just don't work in these cases.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 5:53 PM, palooka said:

They'll be charging you baht to walk past soon.

Heard a rumour the cops went to check it out but were high by the time they got inside the first premises.

Those deep breathing exercises they are taught to do before confrontation just don't work in these cases.

The cops went straight to the food carts across the street.😀

• Like 1