Health Ministry asks vaccine importers to prepare procurement plans for next year

Thaiger

6 Covid-19 vaccine importers have been asked to prepare purchase plans for next year, which should factor in virus mutations. The Public Health Ministry made the request at a meeting with AstraZeneca Thailand, Pfizer Thailand, Zuellig Pharma, Janssen-Cilag, Biogenetech, and the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation. According to a Nation Thailand report, Opas Karnkawinpong from the Department of Disease Control says an additional 120 million vaccine doses will be purchased next year, including different types such as inactivated vaccines, viral vector, and mRNA vaccines. Opas says progress has been made in the areas of vaccine types, development, production, and delivery timelines. “Each […]

The post Health Ministry asks vaccine importers to prepare procurement plans for next year appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Hello, can you hear me? Sorry no beds. But we have best inactivated vaccines, viral vector, and mRNA vaccines for you in six months. OK I have to go now a car is coming." 

E63xBoLVEAUxzNm.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

"Hello, can you hear me? Sorry no beds. But we have best inactivated vaccines, viral vector, and mRNA vaccines for you in six months. OK I have to go now a car is coming." 

E63xBoLVEAUxzNm.jpg

Nice medical issue hazmat sandals and socks there. 

• Haha 2

To assist them in their efforts I have prepared a checklist for the Ministry.

1. Contact the leading vaccine pharmaceutical companies

2. There are 70 million people residing in Thailand so total doses would be sufficient to fully inoculate the population.

3. Order and pay for that amount

That wraps up the checklist. 

Please forgive my asking, dearest leader, but didn't you say that everyone would be vaccinated this year?

I hope that this isn't embarrassing to you, because I know you always tell the truth.

Love you.

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Public Health Ministry made the request at a meeting with AstraZeneca Thailand, Pfizer Thailand, Zuellig Pharma, Janssen-Cilag, Biogenetech, and the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation. According to a Nation Thailand report, Opas Karnkawinpong from the Department of Disease Control says an additional 120 million vaccine doses will be purchased next year, including different types such as inactivated vaccines, viral vector, and mRNA vaccines.

Jesus if there was a international league table for talking borrucks these would be at the top of it .. 

This is what you get for declining the invitation to join the Covax scheme on the grounds that they'd cut a better deal in direct contact with the manufacturers which patently never happened and had left them way back down the queue and into the crisis that is now unfolding .. 

If brains were gunpowder they could blow their hats off .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1