Healthcare workers to be prioritised for Pfizer vaccine from next month

Thaiger

The head of the Department of Disease Control says the country’s healthcare workers will be first in line for the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine from August. Opas Karnkawinpong says a donation of 1.5 million doses from the US government is expected to arrive at the end of this month. In a separate deal, the government has signed a procurement contract to purchase 20 million Pfizer doses, expected in the last quarter of the year. The donation of 1.5 million doses from the US will be used to vaccinate medical staff treating Covid-19 patients. The doses will also be used as boosters […]

The post Healthcare workers to be prioritised for Pfizer vaccine from next month appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So if i remember a short time before some minister came out with, we will buy enough Sinovac to inoculate millions because we believe in this vaccine. Now there saying well its pretty good but we will mix it with Pfzier. Now Health care workers will be inoculated next Month with Pfizer not paid for by us of course were Skint so we will use a donated Vaccine. Why are the Government waiting a Month if Health workers are priority now ?? they should have already been protected. Clueless and Rudderless.

I feel a large bit shafted as me and the family are not prioritized with the vaccine donated from my country. Oh well, LOS. Land of Shafted.

• Like 1

Wasnt Pfizer the recipient of a record busting fine for dishonesty in recent times with regards to personal medicine?

Edited by Poolie
Spelling

26 minutes ago, Rebel said:

As usually you can't trust what this inept government had said or promised just 2 days ago.

No different to any other inept government around the globe  ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Wasnt Pfizer the recipient of a record busting fine for dishonesty in recent times with regards to personal medicine?

briefly remember they were hit with fines, but to be honest the whole pharma industry is pretty dis-honest as is from what I've read about it.

Only reason I took the Pfizer vaccine is because David Sinclair seemed to be happy with it more than moderna and the astra zeneca vaccine, I like his work in the anti ageing/longevity field 

Edited by dj230

Read a list of side effects first and see if it's worth to put frontliners at risk. First you put AZ on top of 2 Sinovac shots, now another one. Do you have enough vaccines for the rest of the population? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

Read a list of side effects first and see if it's worth to put frontliners at risk. First you put AZ on top of 2 Sinovac shots, now another one. Do you have enough vaccines for the rest of the population? 

They'll keep vaccinating the same group of people over and over again ?

I cannot believe that they now think about vaccinating those that are providing the front line medical services to those who are getting their services.  Here in Aust the first people vaccinated were the front line medical staff and those aged over 80. It was only after they were just about completed that they then started on the 70s. And then the 60s - and then 50s - which is the current rollout stage. Plus of course anyone with underlying medical issues that necessitated them getting the vaccines early no matter their age. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

Here is a new reinvented song for you. Kind of a catchy tune.

You put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac, you shoot 'em bot' togedder
Put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac , then we order you feel better
Put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac , shoot 'em bot' up
But I put de Psfizer in me body and all you shut up!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Here is a new reinvented song for you. Kind of a catchy tune.

You put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac, you shoot 'em bot' togedder
Put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac , then we order you feel better
Put de Astrazeneca in de Sinovac , shoot 'em bot' up
But I put de Psfizer in me body and all you shut up!

You just made me open another bottle of Merlot 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

You just made me open another bottle of Merlot 

Mmmmm. You said Merlot. Still is early. 

• Haha 1

Why punish healthcare-workers? They don't get paid too much as it is. 

Now, after trying everything numerous times, we can conclude that masks, lockdowns, restrictions and vaccines doesn't work, why continue down that path? 

Just stop this game of pretending, and tell the world population, that you want total and complete control and see what happens. 

Edited by ThomasG
Misspells
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gummy said:

So the 25% or whatever that the US donated and stipulated to be for expats in Thailand will now be totally disregarded.

What else did you expect to occur?

Nonetheless, the dark joke will be on them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Poolie said:

Yes in 2009, THAT is not recent. 

Since then Pfizer broke all records in vaccine development and speed, as reported in November 2020.

I can see that your posts need to be watched for exaggeration.

There have been a few refugees from ThaiVisa and they appear to be all decent fellows, and then you arrive!

Edited by TobyAndrews
extra

Since then Pfizer broke all records in vaccine development and speed, as reported in November 2020.

Spot on and have a look at Chris Mann Padody regarding Pfizer

• Haha 1