News Forum - Police raid Bangkok’s Thonglor district, arrest 2 women for drug possession

Thaiger

Police and Narcotics Control officers conducted a raid in Bangkok’s Thonglor district, arresting two Thai women possessing illegal drugs and detaining tourists for drug testing. During the operation, several persons were found to have ingested methamphetamine and ketamine, with voluntary rehabilitation announced for some of them. At around 12.30am this morning, police and narcotics control … …

The story Police raid Bangkok’s Thonglor district, arrest 2 women for drug possession as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 hours ago, Skip said:

Why are there never any stories of RTP shutting down the labs making these drugs???

Used to be able to buy ketamine in the pharmacy 20 years ago if the owner was willing. 

I doubt that much has changed. 

16 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Used to be able to buy ketamine in the pharmacy 20 years ago if the owner was willing. 

Before here 30 some odd years ago you could buy keep you buzzed wide eye tabs from the pharmacy. I think they were red something. 

20 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Capsules 

Arrested 2 and found a few others who had been using. I suspect if they made the officers taking part in the raid pee in a bottle instead they would have found more.

24 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Arrested 2 and found a few others who had been using. I suspect if they made the officers taking part in the raid pee in a bottle instead they would have found more.

I’m ok if you get caught with it if it is too much and they find it on you, but not just being able to check you without cause, but TIT, but mandatory pee test is to ouch over freedom kill.