News Forum - National Park predator arrested for attempted rape of Lithuanian tourist

Thaiger

Police arrested an Erawan National Park employee in the central province of Kanchanaburi after he attacked a Lithuanian tourist and attempted to rape her on Wednesday, May 31. The Lithuanian victim, 27 year old Evilija Grabauskaitem, filed a complaint at Si Sawat Police Station at 4.40pm after the Thai man attacked and tried to sexually … …

The story National Park predator arrested for attempted rape of Lithuanian tourist as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And at the age of 24 he fouled his life up as he did have a good job. Maybe not the first time he has raped?

• Like 1

I thank the young woman for speaking out and reporting this man. She probably saved others. Thank you to the Tourist police officer seen comforting/supporting the victim. This 24 year old needs counseling because at some point he will get out of prison.

• Like 1

Couldn't get his 'remorse' in quick enough in the hope of mitigating his sentence reduced. The truth is I suspect that the only remorse he truly feels is the remorse at being caught. I wonder if this was his first time?I sincerely hope he gets some serious custodial time.

• Like 3

First mistake these foreign women make is sight-seeing in remote areas alone.   STUPID !  Almost as idiotic as carrying large sums of cash in crowded markets or bar hoping. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 7:47 PM, BJoe said:

First mistake these foreign women make is sight-seeing in remote areas alone.   STUPID !

What a shame that Thailand is not safe enough for women to go sight-seeing alone.

4 hours ago, ChrisS said:

What a shame that Thailand is not safe enough for women to go sight-seeing alone.

Best strategy is to stick to tourist areas, don't go to remote areas alone or with Thai people. Don't carry gold or valuables. I kind of doubt Thailand was ever a "safe" country to visit let alone emigrate to. Lot of sickos here, both farang and thai.