News Forum - Pavement rage: Food delivery rider ‘delivers’ slap to pedestrian for blocking his path

Thaiger

A food delivery rider who violated the law by riding on a pavement slapped a pedestrian in the face because the victim blocked his path. Two days ago, the victim, Kitti Panantanannon, shared a video of the moment when he was attacked on his Facebook account. In the caption, he said… “I filed a complaint … …

The story Pavement rage: Food delivery rider ‘delivers’ slap to pedestrian for blocking his path as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This driver would have had his talk with the police in a hospital already, if I would have been the "victim"

Also, this is - If the suspect is arrested, the reporter is entitled to 50% of the imposed fine.interesting!

But will hardly happen, in a country where little "offences" get into gun or knife use

Wow I can get rich if I start doing this!  I saw the police doing this today on Phahon Yothin in Pathum Thani followed by at least 30 motorbike riders.  
Now do I need to stop the cop in front first and ask him to write up a report on himself and the 30 people behind him, or how does this work???

• Like 2

These food delivery riders have no respect for the road rules or pedestrians. The riders and the company's that they are riding for should be fined or banned for being dangerous, noisy buggers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

These food delivery riders have no respect for the road rules or pedestrians. The riders and the company's that they are riding for should be fined or banned for being dangerous, noisy buggers.

My wife works at a Thai restaurant in Vancouver and half their business are the food apps and the drivers are such assholes, coming in demanding and rushing them, being rude

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 6:15 PM, Aussieroaming said:

A big part of the problem as I see it, is the conditions the drivers are subjected to, to perform their job. The greedy companies employ them on contracts so they can abrogate their responsibilities as an employer, but enforce employer based conditions upon them. Given the context of their employment it’s not a stretch to conceive their behaviour on the road is in part attributable to the conditions they work to, so they can put food on the table.