News Forum - Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets

Thaiger

A Thai man confessed to physically abusing his Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo and killing her dogs today at a police station in Samut Prakan in central Thailand. Lawyer Kanthas “Gun Jompalang” Phongphaibookvej accompanied 25 year old “A” (pseudonym) to Bang Bo Police Station this morning to file three charges against her … …

The story Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It doesn't even sound like he's going to do serious time. Hopefully he is.

The part where he started routinely killing dogs and maimed a cat is maybe the most worrying of all.

14 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

It doesn't even sound like he's going to do serious time. Hopefully he is.

The part where he started routinely killing dogs and maimed a cat is maybe the most worrying of all.

Stories like this remind me of the potential for 'soylent green' justice 🤢

• Like 1

Why was the girl staying with him for such a long time even after repeated abuse by him towards her. Sometimes it is really a bit weird...

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Why was the girl staying with him for such a long time even after repeated abuse by him towards her. Sometimes it is really a bit weird...

It is much more complex than that, I have seen women (and men) go from one abusive relationship to another, just repeating the same mistakes, and you see cases like this where the woman thought she could change (save?) him. For the abusers maybe the same kind of thing that is seen so often with pedophiles, the behavior becomes "normaiised" for them, and the abused become the abusers, a vicious cycle that is hard to break. 

• Like 3

Killing 6 dogs, she was patient after eating the dog poop ?  wow !  What a lunatic guy, to beat a women in such a way.

This guy beats her friends, her relatives ! so far no one complained ! something fishy !

He is not going to jail, because he did not kill any human, he is just going to be away from A.

4 hours ago, kalyan said:

He is not going to jail, because he did not kill any human

Yet.

The road from killing animals to killing humans isn't long for psychos like this. The only real solution is to put him down. What will likely happen in the future is either he kills someone, or someone kills him first.

As for the girlfriend - should've walked away as soon as he started getting violent, not wait for him to kill 6 pets to finally realize there is no saving him. The first one should've been enough of a red flag to walk away. Not to mention eating poop - wtf.

I'll never understand why so many Thai girls waste their lives on complete losers. Guys that have NOTHING going for them, gamble, drink, drugs, unemployed or underemployed, and abusive on top of that. Why?? What's the apeal?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinga said:

Yet.

The road from killing animals to killing humans isn't long for psychos like this. The only real solution is to put him down. What will likely happen in the future is either he kills someone, or someone kills him first.

As for the girlfriend - should've walked away as soon as he started getting violent, not wait for him to kill 6 pets to finally realize there is no saving him. The first one should've been enough of a red flag to walk away. Not to mention eating poop - wtf.

I'll never understand why so many Thai girls waste their lives on complete losers. Guys that have NOTHING going for them, gamble, drink, drugs, unemployed or underemployed, and abusive on top of that. Why?? What's the apeal?

Well I think a lot of Thai girls like bad boys

But a lot of Thai girls are pretty bad to good Thai guys as well

• Like 1

Not specifically about Thai girls

But my wife and I were talking about her co-worker the other day

Really shy girl lacks self-confidence

I don't know why they end up with assholes, when you would think they would fall for any guy that would be nice to them

Fin, who said he saw his father beat his mother since he was a child

So he is establishing an acceptable Thai excuse for being who he is... rather than growing up and maturing into a better person than his father.

• Like 2

First up he is not a man  but more of an animal and therefore he should be treated like the helpless pups that he killed .

Someone asked why was the girl staying with him for such a long time even after repeated abuse by him towards her. Sometimes it is really a bit weird...

Probably because she was petrified that if she did leave that he would either find her or her family or even friends and of what he could do to them .

Nothing weird about it at all .

How many of us older school  had very strict parents , yet we do not use them as an excuse for our behavior , in fact truth be known in my opinion that is what has been missing in society over the past 20 to 30 years a more strict and disciplined upbringing  .

But alas no our parents had it all wrong according to this article below .

Kids raised with strict discipline tend to have antisocial behavioral problems such as rebellion, anger, aggression, and delinquency. Although some parents think that strict parenting produces better-behaved kids, studies show that such a parenting style actually produces kids that have more behavioral problems

4 hours ago, BRAVEFART said:

Probably because she was petrified that if she did leave that he would either find her or her family or even friends and of what he could do to them .

I disagree. In the past I had a case where an abusive girlfriend started becoming violent and attacked me several times including with objects and a knife (which I disarmed). I tried to set boundaries and let her know I'll leave if she continues but that just made it worse - so I left. I made sure to be away somewhere she cannot find me, but a couple of months later returned and actually saw her around a couple of times - she's already moved on to her next victim and that was that.

For that type of person it's not personal - it's not about you - it's about them and their need to release their aggression on someone - they couldn't care less if it's you or the next person. As long as you're not around them when you dump them, nothing will happen.

Just listen to what the guy says - "I now realize she wasn't in love with me and just enduring the relationship" - he's already over her!

Edited by Pinga