News Forum - Retired Thai teacher found safe after 3 days lost in forest searching for mushrooms

Thaiger

Relatives rejoiced as authorities found Jamlong Kheyakan, a 63 year old retired Thai teacher who had been lost in the forest for three days after searching for wild mushrooms. Authorities from various agencies, including Mae Wa National Park officers, soldiers from the 32nd Army Unit Lamphun, and local residents joined forces in search efforts, attempting …

The story Retired Thai teacher found safe after 3 days lost in forest searching for mushrooms as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I'll bet that mushrooms won't be the flavour of the month for a while. Glad he was found safe and sound.

• Like 1

Easy done getting lost while looking for mushrooms, it happened to me once and I was only in Makro, luckily I spotted my wife in the chicken gizzard aisle filling her shopping bag with chicken feet. 🐔

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Easy done getting lost while looking for mushrooms, it happened to me once and I was only in Makro, luckily I spotted my wife in the chicken gizzard aisle filling her shopping bag with chicken feet. 🐔

If you lose your Thai wife always look in the funky chicken meats section. 😀

Reminds me when my wife and I went to an all-inclusive in Mexico

Every day they made BBQ ribs 

And every day it was a bunch of black people and my Thai wife eating ribs 5555

5 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I used to regularly get lost after eating mushrooms, never found myself either.... 🍄🍄🍄🍄

I was thinking that maybe it was just that he had found the mushrooms that he was looking for... 

13 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I used to regularly get lost after eating mushrooms, never found myself either.... 🍄🍄🍄🍄

The beach, golf courses at bught when closed and Grateful Dead shows. What do they all have in common?