200+ teams go door-to-door to find Covid-19 around Bangkok

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Maybe they need those virus sniffing dogs!?

Nah the PM and his pals have got new ideas from here

Edited by gummy

21 hours ago, BookShe said:

Mild flu huh? 

"Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza"

As of today the reported covid death is 4,000,000 and rising. Unreported is probably a lot more in spite of all the lockdowns, travel restrictions, vaccinations, hand sanitizing, mask-wearing etc. 

Do you remember any lockdowns, travel restrictions, vaccinations, hand sanitizing, mask-wearing during the flu pandemic? 

I guess the facts don't disturb you too much, so keep watching Tucker. Rush Limbaugh is passed away, but the other moron... damn what's his name... the always angry snake oil guy... got it, Alex Jones.

WHO is full of shite faked 2009 Swine flu and lied many times in this plandemic.

Run by Tedros terrorist responsible for genocide in his own country.

Same WHO got flu stats at 0 now worldwide. There is no more flu. Let's that sink in.

Ur too small minded to connect the dots.

Here's Rockefeller document from 2010 it's all there and so far they going by the script.

Lockdowns won't go away.

Most vaxed country Israel is going in to lockdown again 

U have to be brain dead to not see through this crap.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8urfe75hlhb0um3/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf?dl=0

Edited by Guest

57 minutes ago, Xaos said:

WHO is full of shite faked 2009 Swine flu and lied many times in this plandemic.

Same WHO got flu stats at 0 now worldwide. There is no more flu. Let's that sink in.

Here's Rockefeller document from 2010 it's all there and so far they going by the script.

Lockdowns won't go away.

You are saying this to say what?  That China hacked WHO and Tedros is trustworthy? No, they are not.

That flu pandemic kills more people than covid? No, they are not.

Am I brain dead? Maybe. But you still can't convince me to get my information from Tucker, Hannity, or that moron Alex Jones

Maybe they are trying to get back their credibility:

The WHO's Chief Says It Was Premature To Rule Out A Lab Leak As The Pandemic's Origin

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/15/1016436749/who-chief-wuhan-lab-covid-19-origin-premature-tedros

Edited by BookShe

6 hours ago, BookShe said:

You are saying this to say what?  That China hacked WHO and Tedros is trustworthy? No, they are not.

That flu pandemic kills more people than covid? No, they are not.

Am I brain dead? Maybe. But you still can't convince me to get my information from Tucker, Hannity, or that moron Alex Jones

Maybe they are trying to get back their credibility:

The WHO's Chief Says It Was Premature To Rule Out A Lab Leak As The Pandemic's Origin

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/15/1016436749/who-chief-wuhan-lab-covid-19-origin-premature-tedros

Covid 99.98% survival rate 

Nothing else needs to be said.

They had patents and cure/vaccines ready before pandemic. There's documents to support that. 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Covid 99.98% survival rate 

Nothing else needs to be said.

Ok. So we can just go and live our lifes normal, as it's nothing happened? 4 funky million people died,, including some of my friends, but you are saying nothing to see here. My message to you is this:

I'm not gonna say that you are stupid. Instead, I'm just saying that you are out of luck when you ought to be thinking.

10 hours ago, gummy said:

Nah the PM and his pals have got new ideas from here

“Village Health Inspectors” in blue vests were going around to businesses on beach in Rayong today.

9 hours ago, Xaos said:

Lockdowns won't go away.

You forgot to mention the Jews, and George Soros and space lasers.  Must try harder.

2 hours ago, BookShe said:

Ok. So we can just go and live our lifes normal, as it's nothing happened? 4 funky million people died,, including some of my friends, but you are saying nothing to see here. My message to you is this:

I'm not gonna say that you are stupid. Instead, I'm just saying that you are out of luck when you ought to be thinking.

4mil is fake.

In fact global population grew during pandemic.

They inflated numbers and they were admitting it. That was exposed long ago.

Do some research man other then tv

2 hours ago, BookShe said:

4 funky million people died,

That's a common occurrence, when there's just shy of 8 billion people currently alive on the planet.

Just get your shots and shelter in place, don't worry about what others are doing. Eventually they'll succumb to the variants and you can emerge from your dwelling safe and sound. Right?

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

4mil is fake.

In fact global population grew during pandemic.

They inflated numbers and they were admitting it. That was exposed long ago.

Do some research man other then tv

Ok 4 mill. is fake. then how many? I'm sure you know the real numbers. Hit me with your best shot.

2 hours ago, Objectivance said:

That's a common occurrence, when there's just shy of 8 billion people currently alive on the planet.

Just get your shots and shelter in place, don't worry about what others are doing. Eventually they'll succumb to the variants and you can emerge from your dwelling safe and sound. Right?

Gimme a a real number pls. Funk the vaccine and the shelter. How many people died in covid?