News Forum - Ladyboy steals 10,000 baht from Israeli tourist’s pocket in Bangkok

Thaiger

A ladyboy was arrested for stealing 10,700 baht from an Israeli tourist on Sukhumvit Soi 4 in Bangkok, Thailand, on Monday night. A 63 year old man of Israeli nationality travelled to Lumpini Police Station late on Monday night to report that a ladyboy stole 10,700 baht from his pocket as she hugged him. The …

The story Ladyboy steals 10,000 baht from Israeli tourist’s pocket in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I am certain, the police is knowing these ladyboys, that stealing from people

Aside, if I am seeing right, only 9700 is laying on the table!

50 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

I am certain, the police is knowing these ladyboys, that stealing from people

Aside, if I am seeing right, only 9700 is laying on the table!

The police may not know, but the ladyboy communities in any one area seem to be quite close knit (sit in any of the street-facing bars on Sukhumvit Soi 4 and you will soon see that they all seem to know each other) so they probably do know who the offenders are.  

"sit in any of the street-facing bars on Sukhumvit Soi 4 and you will soon see that they all seem to know each other) so they probably do know who the offenders are. ". . . . . . . Yep Suk Soi4 is loaded with ladyboys all of whom will steal from you in the blink of an eye, often one will distract whilst another steals too. I am pretty sure the police know all about it too but it is very rare to see a police bike down there except when it is tea money collection day from the bars.

• Like 1

I like the way the take pictures every time they catch someone for crimes. Looks like modelling shots...