News Forum - Tenant leaves condo in shocking state after not paying rent for 4 months

Thaiger

The owner of a luxury condominium reported a shocking discovery after opening a rented room to find it packed with garbage. The tenant, a beautiful young woman, had been renting the room for four months and claimed she was unable to clean it up because she had undergone breast augmentation surgery. Yesterday, the owner of …

The story Tenant leaves condo in shocking state after not paying rent for 4 months as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hate to think about her hygiene and stocking your nose down near something trying to be frisky with her. Yuck!

39 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Hate to think about her hygiene and stocking your nose down near something trying to be frisky with her. Yuck!

Ha

My wife and her Mom are both OCD for cleaning

So I think she thought all Thai ladies were like that(which I think a lot are) so she's always shocked when she goes to a Thai's house here in Vancouver and it is messy

• Like 1

It’s not messy but unclean and dirty that is the thing. Squalor is over the top. I think maggots hits were also mentioned in the article. Unless she was into high protein that’s an omg . 

3 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Couldn't clean up because of her " breast augmentation surgery." Blimey how big did she make those puppies🤣

Mine left me in a lot of pain and discomfort, and they weren't huge implants, either, rather medium sized only, to a D cup. 

Contemplate carrying two items round, strapped to your chest, each 430g or whatever, so in theory it's not heavy, under a kilogram, altogether. 

But imagine that they're inside you, which is new and strange, and the tissue isn't healed round them, to fix them in place.

So when you bend down, even with support from a bra, you feel them move round inside, you feel a heavy weight upon tissue not used to carrying weights, and you feel that tissue tear inside.

Its,a nasty experience, and a small number (probably) of women, do feel excessive pain and discomfort from breast implants, that surgeons don't warn you about, and it's why surgery recipients ought always to plan downtime afterwards.

Edited by Karolyn

11 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Ha

My wife and her Mom are both OCD for cleaning

So I think she thought all Thai ladies were like that(which I think a lot are) so she's always shocked when she goes to a Thai's house here in Vancouver and it is messy

I don't run into very many SE Asia households that are particularly messy. But I guess some are. Just like everyone else.

12 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

10k a month is not exactly luxury...😆

The size and furnishing also does not look luxurious. I have doubts on her beauty now.😀

2 hours ago, socal said:

I don't run into very many SE Asia households that are particularly messy. But I guess some are. Just like everyone else.

I would say some are cluttered but never seen too many dirty ones

Actually I've quite impressed how tidy some of these shacks in the village are

2 hours ago, socal said:

I grew up in a very dirty house 

I hated it

So my wife is a raving OCD lunatic

I get yelled at for putting my keys in the wrong place

But our house is spotless

So I take the beatings. 😀

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 8:37 AM, HolyCowCm said:

It’s not messy but unclean and dirty that is the thing. Squalor is over the top. I think maggots hits were also mentioned in the article. Unless she was into high protein that’s an omg . 

It looks like it can all be cleaned up with garbage bags and some gloves. It doesn't look like kids or animals have marked up the walls needing them paint. I would just take the L and get it cleaned up.

It is better than the proverbial car engine sitting on the front yard when your bad renter leaves an actual house

6 hours ago, socal said:

It looks like it can all be cleaned up with garbage bags and some gloves. It doesn't look like kids or animals have marked up the walls needing them paint. I would just take the L and get it cleaned up.

It is better than the proverbial car engine sitting on the front yard when your bad renter leaves an actual house

We are on the way more clean side than just middle of the road. I would say not spic and span immaculate like OCD people, but in essence very clean. In CM dust is a huge problem even in good air times, so to be continuosly wiping everything down like ornaments or tops of clothes cabinets (lots of items and crevices) we do not as this in our house would keep one on cleaning duty non stop. So for things like that we do quarterly and also do like a spring cleaning unless it is quite noticeable. Windows are also a pain. Dog hair is a constant vacuuming and up keep on beds, floors, and sofa, but cleanliness also reaches out inot the outside front sides and back. Don't know if I could live with an OCD person if they are manic.

7 hours ago, socal said:

I take it you are from Ca. So in reference like some folk out in places like Fresno or Stockton, San Bernadino, etc. Trailer trash but also living in a house. Unfortunately this is how HOA's got started and just like anything or any group that got a fist of power took it to out of control beyond reason. 

For the room in the articl, yeah, not the worst but still this female was a true pig. The rotten food and the bathroom is probably the OMG for this. I guess with this Thai female we can coin the phrase Condo Room Trash.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

We are on the way more clean side than just middle of the road. I would say not spic and span immaculate like OCD people, but in essence very clean. In CM dust is a huge problem even in good air times, so to be continuosly wiping everything down like ornaments or tops of clothes cabinets (lots of items and crevices) we do not as this in our house would keep one on cleaning duty non stop. So for things like that we do quarterly and also do like a spring cleaning unless it is quite noticeable. Windows are also a pain. Dog hair is a constant vacuuming and up keep on beds, floors, and sofa, but cleanliness also reaches out inot the outside front sides and back. Don't know if I could live with an OCD person if they are manic.

My wife and MIL do all of that on a daily basis 

Seriously, all they do is clean

I told my wife I would like glass balconies for our house we will build

She immediately started talking about having to clean the glass.....in a house we won't build for another 4 or 5 years.  😀

My wife works a lot now so I do my own laundry(which I don't mind )

But when she did my laundry she would hang all my clothes up by colors 

^ Just today we were at a Tulip Festival and she pointed out some random girl didn't iron her clothes. 555

Although I'm an iron freak myself.  😀

45 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

My wife and MIL do all of that on a daily basis 

Seriously, all they do is clean

I told my wife I would like glass balconies for our house we will build

She immediately started talking about having to clean the glass.....in a house we won't build for another 4 or 5 years.  😀

My wife works a lot now so I do my own laundry(which I don't mind )

But when she did my laundry she would hang all my clothes up by colors 

As long as she isn't overboard where it is bothersome is fine. My wife does many things everyday before leaving the house and after getting home. More of a busy body knwing things need to be done and not OCD. OCD is subjective for even by defintion and I have some compulsive traits that I cannot shake.

The real fact is for me is that having a house here like in CM is a daily chore and the dust is the biggest thing that sticks out as a WTF? Always has. Continual ant and cockroach attacks so I am (Me) always on daily high alert (my job), and even the last two days were termites just after dark for an hour needing constant attention as- lights off, window shades closed, all windows and doors shut tight, or if they get in which they do, then kill them patrol.

Many follow under the chores such as dog poo clean up, battoning up the garbage so it remains maggot and leakage free (we are nicknamed the clean garbage people by the garbage truck because we are the only ones who use a garbage can and it is cleaned), cleaning our glass kitchen door and glass front door, putting the blinds down at night, and laundry as with our family is a daily thing. So many are a complete must that one must condition one's self to do.

OCD just might be a benefit in this case rahter than pulling teeth as the person wants and feels better things are done.

Obviously the woman in this article is a lazy slob and one you would never want to be with, but think of it this way, OCD also flips both ways like the Felix Unger OCD to the other spectrum of the Oscar Madison OCD. We are a bit off topic in talking abouth the subject, but my thought is this piglet with the phoney boobs might just have the Oscar Madison OCD. Certianly not entitlement of laying in squalor.