News Forum - Cool Thai drinks to quench your thirst this summer

Thaiger

Are you searching for a thirst-quenching solution to the sweltering summer heat? Look no further! Cool Thai drinks are your perfect companion. These ice-cold beverages boast a fantastic mix of flavors, bright colors, and a hint of Thai culture, ready to delight your taste buds. Cool Thai drinks offer a diverse array, from velvety milk …

The story Cool Thai drinks to quench your thirst this summer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I sell an iced tea made of lemongrass and pandan at weekend markets here in Ottawa. Sells like crazy, people go nuts over it. Tastes like fruit loops cereal!

5 hours ago, ThaiFoodGuy said:

I sell an iced tea made of lemongrass and pandan at weekend markets here in Ottawa. Sells like crazy, people go nuts over it. Tastes like fruit loops cereal!

Yes I see a lot of farang order Thai ice tea at Thai restaurants 

Even in Canada/US I like a very light iced tea 

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Are you searching for a thirst-quenching solution to the sweltering summer heat? Look no further! Cool Thai drinks are your perfect companion. These ice-cold beverages boast a fantastic mix of flavors, bright colors, and a hint of Thai culture, ready to delight your taste buds. Cool Thai drinks offer a diverse array, from velvety milk …

The story Cool Thai drinks to quench your thirst this summer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I need constant hydration in Thailand. The heat is unbearable.😀

Thank goodness for Air Conditioning.

Most if not all Thai drinks are stuffed full of sugar, just like full fat coke and all are extremely unhealthy.   If you ask for Thai tea, ask for no sugar.  You are only 50% certain to get what you want, as Thais don't understand sugar free. They also don't understand why they are getting fat as a Nation and cases of diabetes are soaring. Go figure. 

• Like 1

We will save the planet, but first, because it is hot, let's use just a little bit more non-reusable plastic bottles, glasses, cups, lids and straws, as long as it quinches the thirst.

I'll just stick with an ice-cold beer, Leo, Chang, Singha not fussy. They quench my thirst Ok.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway. 🤣

5 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Most if not all Thai drinks are stuffed full of sugar, just like full fat coke and all are extremely unhealthy.   If you ask for Thai tea, ask for no sugar.  You are only 50% certain to get what you want, as Thais don't understand sugar free. They also don't understand why they are getting fat as a Nation and cases of diabetes are soaring. Go figure. 

I don't know about "no sugar" but my hates anything sweet and tells them "less sugar" and that always seems to work

But may not be a help if you want no sugar at all!

3 hours ago, Syrus said:

We will save the planet, but first, because it is hot, let's use just a little bit more non-reusable plastic bottles, glasses, cups, lids and straws, as long as it quinches the thirst.

Soooo...........are you suggesting we drink rain water from the sky? 5555