Jump to content

News Forum - Fire at electrical appliance store in Korat causes 50 million baht in damage


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

A fire broke out at a large electrical appliance store in downtown Korat City, situated in Nakhon Ratchasima, causing an estimated US$1.5 million worth of damage. Fortunately, no casualties were reported. The incident occurred today at the Tai Fa Universe store on Chom Surangyat Road in Mueng district. The fire was reported to have started …

The story Fire at electrical appliance store in Korat causes 50 million baht in damage as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 14

      News Forum - Disgraced Khon Kaen school director nabbed for buying sex from student, 12

    2. 14

      News Forum - Disgraced Khon Kaen school director nabbed for buying sex from student, 12

    3. 14

      News Forum - Disgraced Khon Kaen school director nabbed for buying sex from student, 12

    4. 14

      News Forum - Disgraced Khon Kaen school director nabbed for buying sex from student, 12

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use