News Forum - Cannabis crooks caught on camera: Foreigners caught stealing from Phuket pharmacy

Thaiger

CCTV footage captured two foreigners stealing cannabis from a pharmacy in Phuket. Fortunately, a member of staff caught them red-handed on the job. The Facebook page, Phuket Info Center, posted two videos of the incident yesterday, May 4, with a caption that said… “Warning! Foreigners stole cannabis from a shop on Rat U Thit 200 …

The story Cannabis crooks caught on camera: Foreigners caught stealing from Phuket pharmacy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Don't impose any penalty on them in the form of money. Just charge them in court and send them to Thai jail. 

A bit silly not to charge them before they steal from someone else. Too bad the cannabis product  sales aren't restricted to medicinal products.

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

A bit silly not to charge them before they steal from someone else. Too bad the cannabis product  sales aren't restricted to medicinal products.

Why too bad?

2 hours ago, Grauwulf said:

Don't look like "foreigners" to me, am I missing something?

Glasses?

Asians, yes, but Thais, no.

14 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Don't impose any penalty on them in the form of money. Just charge them in court and send them to Thai jail. 

Should impose both money and send them to jail. 

On 5/5/2023 at 10:11 PM, Grauwulf said:

Don't look like "foreigners" to me, am I missing something?

Indians .. I deal with them on a daily basis and they are the most rude and difficult customers to deal with in all matters .. from stealing to demanding insane discounts ..

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 4:14 AM, Skip said:

Not unless the Middle East is considered Asia now

Not that they look Middle Eastern particularly, but if not Asia, what other continent would the Middle East be?

Generally Asia starts east of the Urals, southeast of the Bosporus, and east of the Sinai. The last two comfortably encompass the Middle East.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia