News Forum - Video of drunken transgender woman urinating by roadside sparks online backlash

Thaiger

A video that has garnered heavy criticism in the online world features a drunken woman, later revealed to be a transgender, caught urinating by the roadside near Lumpini Police Station. The friend who recorded the incident did so with amusement before posting it on Facebook. Toward the end of the clip, two police officers are …

The story Video of drunken transgender woman urinating by roadside sparks online backlash as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There is always a leniency if acknowledging the mistake and telling that it is nature's call and cannot control due to the drunken state. Hence has to ease as no human can control pee if the bladder is already full and about to burst...🤣

7 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

There is always a leniency if acknowledging the mistake and telling that it is nature's call and cannot control due to the drunken state. Hence has to ease as no human can control pee if the bladder is already full and about to burst...🤣

It sounds like the officers involved already showed leniency, however the idiot friend had the post it online forcing police to take further action. Som nam na.

What is the significance of using the word transgender. Would they point out if the urinator, had been a gay man? Really? 

58 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

What is the significance of using the word transgender. Would they point out if the urinator, had been a gay man? Really? 

I don't think any article would ever just use the term "person"

They'd say 'man" 'woman"

So in this instance they say 'transgender woman"

A gay man is a still a "man" so no need to say they are gay

6 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I don't think any article would ever just use the term "person"

They'd say 'man" 'woman"

So in this instance they say 'transgender woman"

A gay man is a still a "man" so no need to say they are gay

And whilst the gendering of the transgendered, is clearly open to interpretation, there is still no need to state wether someone is transgender, if you are also going to state man or woman. 

Unless it's relevant to the story. Which it isn't. 

Not a moral nor a political point, it's just stupid. 

1 hour ago, Karolyn said:

And whilst the gendering of the transgendered, is clearly open to interpretation, there is still no need to state wether someone is transgender, if you are also going to state man or woman. 

Unless it's relevant to the story. Which it isn't. 

Not a moral nor a political point, it's just stupid. 

I don't know

If I saw a Trans person taking a piss on the street

I would likely relay that I saw a Trans person pissing just as I would say I saw a man or a woman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

I don't know

If I saw a Trans person taking a piss on the street

I would likely relay that I saw a Trans person pissing just as I would say I saw a man or a woman

In this case, the person is squatting like  women do. If I was passing by I would assume it was a woman peeing. HOw would you know it was transgender or a guy unless you saw the dangling part? I avert my gaze under such circumstances.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Vigo said:

In this case, the person is squatting like  women do. If I was passing by I would assume it was a woman peeing. HOw would you know it was transgender or a guy unless you saw the dangling part? I avert my gaze under such circumstances.

Yeah I wouldn't be looking to close either so I would assume it's a woman as well

Whenever I see a girl peeing outside I look away just out of privacy so don't really get a good look 

• Like 1