News Forum - Gas cylinder explosion wreaks havoc, damages 8 houses, a car and injures teenage boy

Thaiger

A gas cylinder explosion damaged eight houses and a car in Nonthaburi province near Bangkok while a 15 year old boy living in the incident house suffered serious burn wounds all over his body. The incident occurred yesterday in a three-storey townhouse owned by a 39 year old man named Weeraphat Chuensomsong. He was not …

The story Gas cylinder explosion wreaks havoc, damages 8 houses, a car and injures teenage boy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Mayor of the Bang Sithong District, Wanchai Wanchawate, believes a leak in the gas cylinder caused the explosion.

Not the cylinder at fault, IMO.

Refillable gas cylinders are inspected regularly whilst homeowners regulator, hose and cookers are often in poor condition.  The common practice of storing gas cylinders inside and adjacent the cooker is extremely dangerous as per this report.

• Like 3

Gas cylinder as it is will not explode unless there is a backflow of fire into the cylinder. 

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

Not the cylinder at fault, IMO.

Refillable gas cylinders are inspected regularly whilst homeowners regulator, hose and cookers are often in poor condition.  The common practice of storing gas cylinders inside and adjacent the cooker is extremely dangerous as per this report.

When I built the builder asked where you want to put the gas cylinder. I said outside. Shocked him.

His biggest worry was someone might steal the cylinder.

Stainless chain and high tensile padlock eased his worries.🙃

• Like 3

If I put a vacuum funnel to my French Bulldog's arse on a odd day for what she ate, then seems about the same if had ignition.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

If I put a vacuum funnel to my French Bulldog's arse on a odd day for what she ate, then seems about the same if had ignition.

Whichever perversion you choose, please do so outside in the open 🙄  Methane gas rises and is approx half as combustible as LPG which is heavier than air.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Can I put the "Shanghai" and stones away and just carry a lighted stick for the Soi dogs? 😂

12 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Whichever perversion you choose, please do so outside in the open 🙄  Methane gas rises and is approx half as combustible as LPG which is heavier than air.

Could have fooled me on some nights with her build up of toxic fart gas. Perversion not on this topic.. It is my wife who feeds her stuff that she has no business eating. But then again this should be a precursor as in, that if my wife ate it as the same food, and then the dog ate it, then there is absolutley no munching going on with my wife as in sexual relations that night. I would rather pay a stunt double to come in if that were the case. 

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

then there is absolutley no munching going on with my wife as in sexual relations that night. 

In case, she is eating that more often now, she may read this forum?

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, palooka said:

Can I put the "Shanghai" and stones away and just carry a lighted stick for the Soi dogs? 😂

Actually, if all planned and it is fed to the soi dogs as a  concoction, then maybe if there was a tourch when they are sleeping would incinerate them. I actually don;t hate all soi dogs. Only ones who are like at Ao Nang beach is over te top. They are gangs. But I actually had one of them like me late night when I was alone and having a beer on the beach. Not all soi dogs are bad, but their farts must all be terrible as they eat rotten garbage.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Sorry, if not menopause coming into effect soon, I either abstain or would have her fixed. No more kids. Cannot rely on the pull out method, but as old guys we can rely on the limp weiner if too much libations. Well I hope, even though I love my wife way too much. I am gme and even after over 20 years with the same woman, but no way if she ate the same food as my dog was given. Never thrown up yet, but there may be that day if a sour gas grotesque issue arises at the wrong time. No thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

No, my wife does not read this forum. But I am an open book, but she could care less. Not her life like it is mine here at some points of time.

14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Good grief this thread went downhill even faster than usual.

I thought you liked smelly trash talk. Now I have to rethink my like for you on some levels. Ahh, ok, I still love you. You ok now?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I thought you liked smelly trash talk. Now I have to rethink my like for you on some levels. Ahh, ok, I still love you. You ok now?

Yes. Yes I am.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Yes. Yes I am.

Spanked = no. But a tap from a friend is nice. No need to get technical, 

Poor kid. With burns as extensive as this, he will be in agony and with little access to the necessary potent opioids. He will have years of recovery  and if lucky and wealthy enough, might have skin grafts.  Disfiguring burn injuries to kids leaves emotional damage too.

• Like 1

I got in a taxi on Friday and it smelled of gas , I opened windows for a while , the driver said it was because he opened the boot for my luggage after about 5 minutes I gave he stop ,tipped him and took another taxi , was scared for my children and my life, can’t be too careful with gas