News Forum - Thailand’s Tourist Police earn praise for assisting stranded French and Canadian tourists

Thaiger

Thailand’s Tourist Police received praise in Thai media for assisting a French tourist and a Canadian tourist in need of help in Sa Keao province in eastern Thailand yesterday. Pol. Lt. Col. Jiraphat Khaewsiri, from the Sa Keao Tourist Police force, lead a patrol yesterday when he spotted a foreign woman walking along the Suwannasorn …

The story Thailand’s Tourist Police earn praise for assisting stranded French and Canadian tourists as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

what is wrong with these people? if i can't afford holiday, i don't go on holiday. simple as that. nice to help them, but what did they learn? that it works. so they will do it again. maybe next time in somalia.

2 minutes ago, dumby said:

what is wrong with these people? if i can't afford holiday, i don't go on holiday. simple as that. nice to help them, but what did they learn? that it works. so they will do it again. maybe next time in somalia.

I just wouldn't enjoy a holiday or living somewhere overseas worrying about money

My 1st holiday was a cruise when I was 23 or so and I saved for a year to have no money worries

Next was Italy when I was 26yrs old and saved for a year or more for that