News Forum - Car saleswoman brutally raped and murdered in Thailand, family demands death penalty

Thaiger

The family of a young used car saleswoman who was brutally raped and murdered in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand, on Saturday is calling for the serial rapist responsible to be punished with the death penalty. Police arrested a 40 year old suspect, Nathapol Panpadungsap, in Mueang district at 3.30pm on Sunday. He has a long …

The story Car saleswoman brutally raped and murdered in Thailand, family demands death penalty as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Clear failure by the judiary. He should of been in jail and not on liberty assaulting other women.

• Like 2

Sadly the sentencing and the fact that he was out on bail after being charged with kidnapping and raping shows how lightly the Thai courts treat offences such as rape. One can only hope for the death penalty for this piece of filth as he has proven time and time again if he is ever released he WILL rape and or kill again.

• Like 2

Death by guillotine. And the family gets to pull the blade release. Or how about military live round target practice for special forces. 

I have reservations about the death sentence - but a whole life sentence would be justified. And what was this character doing out on bail?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

I have reservations about the death sentence - but a whole life sentence would be justified. And what was this character doing out on bail?

Not in this case I certainly don’t. I welcome it. No need to keep deranged unstable dangerous people alive. 

• Like 3

"I have reservations about the death sentence - but a whole life sentence would be justified. And what was this character doing out on bail?"

I think most people have at least some reservations about the death penalty but I for 1 have no reservations about it for repeat offenders of these heinous crimes.

• Like 1