News Forum - Mystery surrounds abduction of 35 year old car salesperson in Chiang Mai

Thaiger

The case of Aom (not her real name), a 35 year old car salesperson working for a well-known automotive showroom near Kad Sam Yek in San Sai district, Chiang Mai, sparked concern when she disappeared, feared abducted, after meeting a 41 year old male customer at a coffee shop near her workplace on Saturday, April …

The story Mystery surrounds abduction of 35 year old car salesperson in Chiang Mai as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The perpetrator, a former soldier I believe, had apparently done time for rape and was recently released.  He abducted and killed the girl when she struggled to prevent rape, her body being dumped at another location.

A very sad story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

The perpetrator, a former soldier I believe, had apparently done time for rape and was recently released.  He abducted and killed the girl when she struggled to prevent rape, her body being dumped at another location.

A very sad story.

thnaks for that update KR! This stuff really makes me emphasize and reiterate to my daughter that she must be super careful with having these sweet talking Thai rapists and brute thug twerps out there. Also, it always has been a thing that we ask to meet anyone before things go anywhere. Mom and dad have more experience and common sense of judgement as infatuation and liking can be blind.

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

thnaks for that update KR! This stuff really makes me emphasize and reiterate to my daughter that she must be super careful with having these sweet talking Thai rapists and brute thug twerps out there. Also, it always has been a thing that we ask to meet anyone before things go anywhere. Mom and dad have more experience and common sense of judgement as infatuation and liking can be blind.

More of the story should come to light although it seems the girl was duped into meeting for coffee and then abducted.  Why she got into his van is the big question.  

2 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

More of the story should come to light although it seems the girl was duped into meeting for coffee and then abducted.  Why she got into his van is the big question.  

These stories help me keep my kids on their toes. Growing up in California and always traveling around made me extremely street and people wise. I have adapted that to hear and am always giving my opinion for watching out. This gal in the article is a who knows what happened and why. 

And yet there are multiple people who continually push to release these criminals back into society as if they will be better for it... a leopard does not change it spots... ever... and it is not worth the risk.. ever... protect the good people

• Like 1