News Forum - Cheating Chinese wife clings to husband’s leg, begs him not to divorce

Thaiger

A cheating Chinese wife desperately clung to her husband’s leg, begging in front of the courthouse to save their marriage. However, her pleas fell on deaf ears as the husband had come to learn the bitter truth about his wife’s infidelity. The couple is China’s Hebei Province. The husband found out that his wife had …

The story Cheating Chinese wife clings to husband’s leg, begs him not to divorce as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well, she had an itch and she got it itched. Should have been smarter about it and kept it to a one time thing if that is what she needed. A male club for females might have been the better way for her to go leaving it at a one time thing or something that doesn;t attach it to you and something she doesn't allow inot her home and her and her ex-husbands bed. what was she thinking, neighbors would never see or know as well? So she blew it and she subjected him to hurt. But maybe he is a naughty boy when he travels and it is really "All's well that ends well". Not that I see it this way, but people are human beings and this is probably not the first time she has shown irregularities..

I`ve seen Chinese videos whereas cheating wives if discovered are beaten up by the husband and his family, some are even beaten to death.

This woman got off lightly.

16 minutes ago, perceblue said:

I`ve seen Chinese videos whereas cheating wives if discovered are beaten up by the husband and his family, some are even beaten to death.

This woman got off lightly.

Whereas in the West, the man would have got off lightly if he had made it out of the court with his shirt left on his back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Smart man. My wife and I have had a joint agreement from before we married a decade ago. Our agreed rule is simple, cheat once with anyone and you are gone and the marriage is over, no excuses, no reasons and no exceptions and that applies to both of us equally. 

• Like 1

Just curious....how many men including those married are really satisfying the physical needs of a woman? Many woman accept as their way of life and are living with a man who does not understand that woman also have bodily needs that has to be satisfied. I don't blame her for her actions. Only thing missing could be that the couples did not really understand that the bodily needs or each person differs. Once that is clearly understood and partners are really willing to satisfy each others bodily needs and wants they way they wanted, then such thing of a 3rd person between the 2 will not be there. 

13 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Just curious....how many men including those married are really satisfying the physical needs of a woman? Many woman accept as their way of life and are living with a man who does not understand that woman also have bodily needs that has to be satisfied. I don't blame her for her actions. Only thing missing could be that the couples did not really understand that the bodily needs or each person differs. Once that is clearly understood and partners are really willing to satisfy each others bodily needs and wants they way they wanted, then such thing of a 3rd person between the 2 will not be there. 

You are making a whole bunch of assumptions about this couple with  no evidence.  

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

You are making a whole bunch of assumptions about this couple with  no evidence.  

I am not talking about the couples. I am just asking a common question to everyone. Just look into the issue with an  open view

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I am not talking about the couples. I am just asking a common question to everyone. Just look into the issue with an  open view

So what are you saying then, apart from some generalized comments about people? 

You cannot force a partner to have sex and fulfil your bodily needs. If you do so, then it is called marital rape. And very soon the marital rape act will be passed in India and lots of women will file rape cases on their husbands to make profits, blackmail and get husband's properties.

And if you are claiming that women also have sexual needs like men, then in a relationship outside marriage, when a boyfriend leaves his girlfriend after breakup, why does everyone blame the guy and say that he enjoyed with the girl as though the girl didn't enjoy at all in that relationship? Our society has double standards. It is always about the benefits of women and men dont matter. Shame on you