News Forum - Brazilian court suspends telegram over Neo-Nazi activity

Thaiger

A court in Brazil has demanded a nationwide suspension of the messaging app Telegram due to the company’s failure to provide the information requested by authorities on neo-Nazi groups using the platform. This development follows a series of violent school attacks, one of which may have connections to anti-Semitic activity within some of the app’s …

The story Brazilian court suspends telegram over Neo-Nazi activity as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Telegram supposedly is encrypted and harder for the authorities or bad guys to open. I don't believe it but that is what everyone thinks. I had a Thai friend use it years ago here so I did it with him. It was when the regime was openly squashing everyone anti them and had theat we will squash corruption agenda time. Come to think of it, they were probably using it as well to keep their anonymity.