News Forum - Volunteer rescuer dies after attempting to save life in Ayutthaya

Thaiger

A member of the Ayutthaya Ruam Jai Rescue Team died after performing CPR on a patient in the early hours of this morning. The cause of his death is currently under investigation. A fellow member of the rescue team, Panya Choomanee, spoke to Channel 7 today about the death of his friend, 45 year old …

The story Volunteer rescuer dies after attempting to save life in Ayutthaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I've essentially resigned myself to death if I'm ever involved in a serious car crash or significant medical emergency and wind up in the back of a rusty 1982 Mitsubishi SpaceCab pick up truck belching black diesel exhaust, but with a bangin' set of police blinky lights and sirens and a stereo system worth more than the truck itself. 😐

Form over Function, reminiscent of the other article today about doing away with Thai Army conscription. 

• Haha 1