Jump to content

Chon Buri orders limit groups, charity events, close local business


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Chon Buri issued 2 new orders this evening to address spreading Covid-19 in the province, closing a company with infections and restricting gatherings and charity events. The 2 orders come as the province is seeing surging Covid-19 infections, surpassing 500 per day, and the governor requested that local residents stay at home whenever possible. The orders go into effect immediately. Prime Production Company is the subject of the first order released tonight, as it calls for the company to be shut down after multiple Covid-19 infections were found. The business located in Bor Thong in Chon Buri will be closed […]

The post Chon Buri orders limit groups, charity events, close local business appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I’m not mistaken Chonburi houses Thailand’s largest industrial estates. If multiple factories have to close down due to Covid it will be trouble…

so strange how the government focuses on vaccinations for Phuket. I’m assuming that industrial estates provides more jobs and GDP than Phuket. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

If I’m not mistaken Chonburi houses Thailand’s largest industrial estates. If multiple factories have to close down due to Covid it will be trouble…

so strange how the government focuses on vaccinations for Phuket. I’m assuming that industrial estates provides more jobs and GDP than Phuket. 

Don't forget majority shareholders in these industrial estates may "have connections"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 9S_ said:

If I’m not mistaken Chonburi houses Thailand’s largest industrial estates. If multiple factories have to close down due to Covid it will be trouble…

so strange how the government focuses on vaccinations for Phuket. I’m assuming that industrial estates provides more jobs and GDP than Phuket. 

Exactly, in deep trouble and incompetent to manage anything. The worst they had in Thailands history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gummy said:

Don't forget majority shareholders in these industrial estates may "have connections"

Most who understand Thai could see the writing on the walls the last days that something going on behind the curtains and you cannot read it at the Thaiger at the moment but maybe in the comming days or week. It will be a huge surprise for many or shock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Most who understand Thai could see the writing on the walls the last days that something going on behind the curtains and you cannot read it at the Thaiger at the moment but maybe in the comming days or week. It will be a huge surprise for many or shock.

Don't think it will be too greater surprise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 15

      Wise demanding detailed personal and financial information

    2. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

    3. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

    4. 61

      News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

    5. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use