News Forum - From Songkran splashes to handcuffs: Two Hong Kong men arrested for shooting humourless cops with water (video)

Thaiger

Millions of people all over Thailand today are celebrating Songkran with water fights but spare a thought for two men in Hong Kong unfortunate enough to encounter some humourless cops while celebrating the Thai New Year. The pair were arrested by the party-pooping officers for disorderly conduct after they fired water guns at them at …

The story From Songkran splashes to handcuffs: Two Hong Kong men arrested for shooting humourless cops with water (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Humourless cops" I thought the police handled the situation very well from the wanna be Hong Kong Rambo, he did everything to provoke the police except tie them down and execute them with a final squirt to the head. 🔫💦

• Like 5

Morons! If Sonkran, someone like him would put a gun like this in my face like he did in the video, he would need a new gun. Minimum!  And I guess, the press would have liked it, to have police power, too!

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

"Humourless cops" I thought the police handled the situation very well from the wanna be Hong Kong Rambo, he did everything to provoke the police except tie them down and execute them with a final squirt to the head. 🔫💦

I didn't even look at the video but I thought "humorless cops" was a weird phrase

They are working, they shouldn't be sprayed with water

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Arresting them seems a bit over the top when a simple punch in the face would have sufficed.

That made me laugh.....  5555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

Arresting them seems a bit over the top when a simple punch in the face would have sufficed.

And that was a very punchable face.

• Haha 2

What an annoying t-w-a-t.

After seeing the video I thought they should arrest him and water board him, see how he likes it.

I was involved in the celebrations yesterday in Phuket but there is a sort of etiquette. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JamesR said:

What an annoying t-w-a-t.

After seeing the video I thought they should arrest him and water board him, see how he likes it.

I was involved in the celebrations yesterday in Phuket but there is a sort of etiquette. 

I just watched the video............I would have knocked that dude out

What a dickhead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Diference is it is not here. I cannot tell you how many I havehit in my first 10 Songkan's. The thing is Thai Police or any Thai cannot get mad, it is Thai. That is unless the person did it as an a-hole. 

• Haha 1

But it was in Hong Kong and is not  traditional there, plus the etiquette was not followed, people in Thailand do not hound others once they know enough is enough, the guy deserved a punch in the face, he was the a-hole. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 3:49 AM, HiuMak said:

It's Songkran festival....be cool with it if you want to be there.

That`s, why I am always scheduling a City trip to another country from April 10 to 15

2018 I had to extend it to April 16, don`t wanted the hassle to get direct from the F1 race to the Airport

👍

On 4/16/2023 at 5:53 AM, JamesR said:

..., plus the etiquette was not followed, people in Thailand do not hound others once they know enough is enough, the guy deserved a punch in the face, ...

So never go to Patong, or Phuket westcoast, and also not to Khao San! During Sonkran