News Forum - Tourism Authority of Thailand pushing for 150,000 Saudi tourists this year

Thaiger

On 4/12/2023 at 2:11 AM, TheDirtyDurian said:

So where do we draw the line then? 

Simple fact is that Thailand wants Saudis to visit. If you dislike that then maybe Thailand isn't the right place for you. 

I like Saudis, that's why I live in Saudi Arabia. If I didn't like them I would avoid places where they might be. 

150k this year, maybe 300k next year! 🇸🇦✈️🇹🇭🏆🏆🏆😁👍🏽

There's a lot of racists in these forums so I wouldn't mind them.  I guess they have know issues with the human rights record of the Thai government but they pick and choose others.

1 hour ago, Saunk said:

Why are the citizens responsible for their government?

Racist much?

They aren't but I have been in 2 hotels in lower Suk area that eventually became dominated by Arabs and they felt they could impose their beliefs on other guests

One time at Omni hotel I was in the pool with my son and my niece, who were 7-8yrs old at the time

A lady, fully covered, came with 5-6 young boys. After a while a hotel manager came up and asked that my little niece cover her hair.

The lady had requested it.

I refused

We had similar issues on Soi 5 Amari hotel

1 hour ago, Saunk said:

Why are the citizens responsible for their government?

Racist much?

In what way was my post racist?

Are we not allowed to comment on the actions of Thailand just because we are white?

Racist much?