News Forum - Thai woman fined 5,000 baht for getting boobs out at erotic pre-Songkran party

Thaiger

Police fined a nightclub owner 20,000 baht and a sexy Thai woman 5,000 baht after she got her boobs out and danced erotically at a Songkran party in Samut Prakarn province near Bangkok last week. Several entertainment venues in Bangkok have warmed up for the Thai New Year by hosting pre-Songkran events and parties before …

The story Thai woman fined 5,000 baht for getting boobs out at erotic pre-Songkran party as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Curious to know 2 points.  Who tipped off the police, or were they attending the event anyway, and why are these young ladies to be fined for showing off their assets when there are the ladies in the ping pong shows in Bangkok who nightly perform far more 'erotically'?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IanL said:

Curious to know 2 points.  Who tipped off the police, or were they attending the event anyway, and why are these young ladies to be fined for showing off their assets when there are the ladies in the ping pong shows in Bangkok who nightly perform far more 'erotically'?

I was about to say something similar, normally it is a case of show me yours and I will show you my wallet. 🤣

11 hours ago, Skip said:

I certainly hope that the "patrons" encouraging her to perform have also the courage and self respect to pay her fine...

She would have cleaned up big time even after the fine.

On 4/12/2023 at 12:03 PM, IanL said:

Have been in a night spot around Soi 4 and had a totally naked girls privates performing 3 inches from my face. Pooying I was with was livid though. 😂

• Haha 2

On 4/12/2023 at 1:03 AM, IanL said:

It's amazing to me that people have no reference besides the bars in red light districts

This is Samut Prakan, it is a residential/working area..........not a RLD

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

It's amazing to me that people have no reference besides the bars in red light districts

This is Samut Prakan, it is a residential/working area..........not a RLD

So, if I understand what you are saying... it is ok to act a certain way depending on the venue.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:23 AM, Skip said:

So, if I understand what you are saying... it is ok to act a certain way depending on the venue.

Umm yeah....

I don't think you people understand how gogo's and RLD work....

Do you think girls can just show their boobs in regular bars all over Thailand?

Was that a serious question?

17 hours ago, palooka said:

Have been in a night spot around Soi 4 and had a totally naked girls privates performing 3 inches from my face. Pooying I was with was livid though. 😂

Only a certain type of Thai girl would go into such a bar with you so I am surprised she was shocked as it is likely she had seen it many times. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Umm yeah....

I don't think you people understand how gogo's and RLD work....

Do you think girls can just show their boobs in regular bars all over Thailand?

Was that a serious question?

The guy is idiotically comparing things that go on in a RLD to normal bars in normal areas

I don't know what a RLD is but it must be some sort of girly bar I am assuming.

I find it so funny that most farangs I have come across who are married or are in long-term relationships with a Thai woman all seem to have the same idea of what a typical Thai girl is.

I sat in a restaurant once in Phuket with a mate and he introduced me to four farangs all married to Thai women.

They talked about how they had to send money to the woman's families every month, what they had bought for them, the house they had bought the woman and the car, and how much they gave her every month as though all of this was normal.

One asked me how much I sent and I said nothing, they thought that was strange.

It later transpired the women were all ex-bar girls from Isaan, the guys thought their wives were typical of all Thai women, and I didn't waste my time arguing with them.

I am astonished at the large percentage of farangs who are with that sort of girl, perhaps it is a lack of choice on their part.

I always find it quite funny as these guys are generally the loud ones who think they are experts in all things Thai.

"charged with violating Section 388 by performing a disgraceful act in public"  

How is being inside a nightclub "in public"? 

Nightclubs are private businesses are they not?   Closed doors, no windows, etc... 

Hundreds of ladies in the streets out in full view of the public today for songkran dancing in wet t-shirts that leave nothing to the imagination here in Pattaya.....   

Shhhh , dont tell the RTP !    55555

32 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I find it so funny that most farangs I have come across who are married or are in long-term relationships with a Thai woman all seem to have the same idea of what a typical Thai girl is.

I sat in a restaurant once in Phuket with a mate and he introduced me to four farangs all married to Thai women.

They talked about how they had to send money to the woman's families every month, what they had bought for them, the house they had bought the woman and the car, and how much they gave her every month as though all of this was normal.

It later transpired the women were all ex-bar girls from Isaan, the guys thought their wives were typical of all Thai women, and I didn't waste my time arguing with them.

I am astonished at the large percentage of farangs who are with that sort of girl, perhaps it is a lack of choice on their part.

I always find it quite funny as these guys are generally the loud ones who think they are experts in all things Thai.

This always happens when they are looking for someone who is young and attractive in nature.....everything that glitters looks like gold but not gold in real. These men will only realize when they are awake from their fantasy world once their reserves has depleted or once they have reached a point where they are of no use those girls any more......that is the reality which is happening to many foreigners in Thailand

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

‘Police recognised the woman and invited back to the station.’ (for drinks)

May be for verification purposes before charging. But don't ask me for what verification as it is beyond my jurisdiction......😜

4 hours ago, JamesR said:

Only a certain type of Thai girl would go into such a bar with you so I am surprised she was shocked as it is likely she had seen it many times. 

She had heard about this sort of entertainment and was in total disbelief that Thai girls did this.

I must add that she is a friend only, studying at a Uni in Bangkok.  She needed me to gain access.

Yep, possible to have a Thai girl as a friend without any other connotations. 😅

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, palooka said:

She had heard about this sort of entertainment and was in total disbelief that Thai girls did this.

I must add that she is a friend only, studying at a Uni in Bangkok.  She needed me to gain access.

Yep, possible to have a Thai girl as a friend without any other connotations. 😅

OK I see, she was just being inquisitive.👍

"Yep, possible to have a Thai girl as a friend without any other connotations."

Yes, just as it is true of many countries around the world.👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

This always happens when they are looking for someone who is young and attractive in nature.....everything that glitters looks like gold but not gold in real. These men will only realize when they are awake from their fantasy world once their reserves has depleted or once they have reached a point where they are of no use those girls any more......that is the reality which is happening to many foreigners in Thailand

I have come across one or two guys to which this has happened and they hate Thai women with a vengeance, they are too stupid to realise they were part of a scam and genuinely believe that young Thai women really do fancy old Farang men.

All they had to do was look around and see how many young Thai women are married to old Thai men, I have never seen one. 

2 minutes ago, JamesR said:

All they had to do was look around and see how many young Thai women are married to old Thai men, I have never seen one. 

Over the years have noticed many Thai women (locally) that marry men 20 plus years older seem to be looking at financial security and a man that is willing to settle down, have children etc. 

Love is somewhere at the bottom of the list if it even rates.😂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JamesR said:

My wife is an ex-bar girl

And I send money home every month................and she pays half, and most of it goes to my stepson's University

We bought a house(after 18 years together)............and she paid half

Most guys want to feel like a big shot or are too insecure to challenge the "norms"

By the way, I have seen just as big offenders from guys who have met girls online or hotel receptionists, etc...

Oh and my wife would be appalled if we were in a club and someone showed their boobs

38 minutes ago, JamesR said:

We went back to my wife's old village(not the one we frequent) to help with her old school

One of her old friends came by, her age(40 now)

Then her husband came by, he was there old volleyball coach, well into his late 50's

And that was shocking to us..................never really seen that before (good looking guy, by the way!)