Thailand tries to catch up in the space race, draft Space Affairs Act gets Cabinet approval

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Thing is they won't be able to open any restaurants up there as there will be no atmosphere .. 

They should stick to putting an animal in space like a cow jumping over the moon frr'instance .. 

Even with no restaurants, there will still be a weight loss issue.

44 minutes ago, Stardust said:

No Thaitechnology or anything in operating

Government bought satellite from a stall down Khaosan Road. Seller showed Made in Thailand sticker on the bottom. (Sarcasm for those looking for fake news).

20 minutes ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Even with no restaurants, there will still be a weight-less issue.

Fixed that for you Mike ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KaptainRob said:

Fixed that for you Mike ?

Now that's what I call a spell checker, or was it the grammar police?

2 minutes ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Now that's what I call a spell checker, or was it the grammar police?

Just good old Thaiger service!  We aim to please ?️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Let me guess, they will get China to help them.

No all was over esa and a dutch company, but they not let any Thai even touch a button. Zero Thais involved including to operate the Satelite. Space operation you need long experience, higly educated and most important competent people. By the way all the tech at the chinese space program is not from China even the space navigation from China is over european companies.

39 minutes ago, Stardust said:

No all was over esa and a dutch company, but they not let any Thai even touch a button. Zero Thais involved including to operate the Satelite. Space operation you need long experience, higly educated and most important competent people. By the way all the tech at the chinese space program is not from China even the space navigation from China is over european companies.

Yeah I know everything for thailand is farmed out to make. Doesn’t surprise me for China as they have stolen most all of their tech or hired out to make in. Just a matter of time before they steal that tech info and produce it themselves entirely. 

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah I know everything for thailand is farmed out to make. Doesn’t surprise me for China as they have stolen most all of their tech or hired out to make in. Just a matter of time before they steal that tech info and produce it themselves entirely. 

I heard that even their astronauts were not really Chinese, just cardboard cut-outs of Wallace and Gromit

13 minutes ago, gummy said:

I heard that even their astronauts were not really Chinese, just cardboard cut-outs of Wallace and Gromit

More cheese, Gromit?

50 minutes ago, gummy said:

At least they didn’t endanger any monkeys.