News Forum - China finally reveals results of Wuhan wet market Covid-19 investigation

Thaiger

China finally answered calls to reveal and publish an analysis of samples taken from animals at a wet market in Wuhan linked to the outbreak of Covid-19 and guess what? Definitive proof of how the outbreak started still remains inconclusive. The Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market in Wuhan, China has been a key focus in the search …

The story China finally reveals results of Wuhan wet market Covid-19 investigation as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

China will never admit the truth, the fact that the lab doing tests on bat viruses in Wuhan is really a smoking gun. If by any chance it did come from the wet market how come these places are still being allowed to trade all over China? 

• Like 2

Sorry. CCP is lower that of a cesspool. Lies lies lies. If it actually came to it, I would fight against the CCP in any war or them coming into where I am at, or into the USA. F the CCP! But only if it came to it though! I 1000,000% hate XI and the CCP thugs. Chinese folk I take them as I see and as they do. The people are not always the CCP brianwashed folk, but just simply in groups can be idiots not acting accordingly. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Poolie said:

90% of Chinese people support their Government. They cant all be wrong. 😃

https://www.chinausfocus.com/society-culture/why-chinese-people-support-their-government

Be interesting to know what that percentage would be if it included those Chinese people that don't have CCP enforcers breathing down their necks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

CCP started the pandemic and got the sads when questioned years ago.....So in 2023 they are going to come clean.....Yeah Right AS IF. Wrecked the world and as before and will do it again without consequence....🤬

• Like 1

It was reported early on that China tried to hide information about the outbreak....so how can any BS coming from them be believed. But more importantly what the f@#k have they done to stop their next outbreak.....Nothing I bet.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 6:13 PM, Smiler said:

China will never admit the truth, the fact that the lab doing tests on bat viruses in Wuhan is really a smoking gun. If by any chance it did come from the wet market how come these places are still being allowed to trade all over China? 

There seems to be confusion over the term wet market, which isn’t particularly helpful concern the debate over the origins of the virus. A wet market is a place where fresh meat and vegetables are sold and common throughout east Asia. They play an important role as a counterpoint to supermarkets for local communities. The majority of wet markets don’t sell live animals and even fewer sell exotic and rare animals.

China have tightened up the laws on trade in exotic animals, however strict laws regarding their sale, according to the WWF, will drive the trade underground.

6 hours ago, Condo said:

It was reported early on that China tried to hide information about the outbreak....so how can any BS coming from them be believed. But more importantly what the f@#k have they done to stop their next outbreak.....Nothing I bet.

Who by? Western media perchance?