Thailand Vaccines

Pietro3817

The vaccine situation is a total joke. They plan to roll out for under 60's soon? They haven't done the over 6o's and medically unsound yet, by a long way.

They plainly don't really care is the way it looks. But they did care enough to get theirs, and it wasn't Sinovac or AZ if one cares to dig through the Thai social media to see what was uncovered by a Thaksin team..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pietro3817 said:

The vaccine situation is a total joke. They plan to roll out for under 60's soon? They haven't done the over 6o's and medically unsound yet, by a long way.

you have given your name as the subject of this discussion. I'm guessing that was accidental.

If you want to keep your identity on this forum anonymous, you should try to edit the title or delete this thread.

I registered on the original app and had an appointment confirmed.  That app was taken down and I registered again only to find it matched up with my original data and date.  Checking the app again buy inputting my ID#, it took me to a new page with "your new ID#xxxxxxxx" and instructions to input that for any updates ... which just took me back to square one, a circular reference.

Meanwhile we heard from neighbour of 400 vax per day, no appointments needed. 

What a shambolic affair!

Those vax's have now stopped anyway with no further updates and my appointment postponed ... haha, I think I'll do same as YetAnother.  I'm in no hurry for jab.

15 minutes ago, yetanother said:

clarification; the overall registration was for moderna, prepaid, 2 shots, in someones' dreams to arrive in october ; so they were requiring me to register online for the 'actual' registration for the shots in october-ish 

Yeah, we've already done that one, and waiting...and waiting...even had to pay a deposit, but still waiting...

News of another nature is the incredibly dropping half-life of the Sinocrap vaccine.

"Dr Anan Jongkaewwattana, who works as a virology researcher at the National Centre for Engineering and Biotechnology, announced that clinical research done in part with BIOTEC and the clinical research centre of the Faculty of Medicine of Thammasat University showed that efficacy of 2 doses of Sinovac plummets by 50% every 40 days." - from a Thaiger story on the virologist who had his Wikipedia page "hacked".

So in 40 days it's 50% of the original 51% efficacy (25.5), then in 40 more days it's 50% of that (12.75) and 40 days hence, just 6.32% efficacy.

Thank you, China.

Edited by MrStretch