News Forum - Thai man holds 9 year old son hostage on overpass and threatens to jump

Thaiger

A stressed Thai man held his nine year old son hostage and threatened to jump off an overpass over the Phetchkasem Road in Nakhon Pathom province in central Thailand yesterday, reports MGROnline. Radio centre 191 received a report that a stressed man holding his nine year old son hostage might jump off an overpass in …

The story Thai man holds 9 year old son hostage on overpass and threatens to jump as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

k' leah,

Upfront Apologies.

I find the story and its paragraph are aligned properly to look like a story.

For example, there is a sentence in which the agitated man did jump from the Bridge along with his son, this is probably last sentence or just before that, instead, it is in the center of the paragraph and the story continues.

I might be wrong, but as a reader, I find these English sentences as a part of the story makes me feel something different.

Kindly review.

56 minutes ago, kalyan said:

k' leah,

Upfront Apologies.

I find the story and its paragraph are aligned properly to look like a story.

For example, there is a sentence in which the agitated man did jump from the Bridge along with his son, this is probably last sentence or just before that, instead, it is in the center of the paragraph and the story continues.

I might be wrong, but as a reader, I find these English sentences as a part of the story makes me feel something different.

Kindly review.

This paragraph threw you. I bolded the 2 important words 

”Crash mats and other equipment were brought to the scene to minimise damage in case the stressed man, named Ping, couldn’t be calmed down and jumped from the 20 metre high bridge clutching his son.”

• Like 1