News Forum - Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton calls Trump a “cancer on the Republican Party”

Thaiger

Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton believes former President Donald Trump is a “cancer on the Republican Party” and says that it can only be cured if he steps aside from running as its presidential nominee. Trump, who promises to “make America great again,” is facing criminal charges in New York related to hush …

The story Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton calls Trump a “cancer on the Republican Party” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Golden words are getting repeated !

if he can detail out what type of cancer and what stage is he, it would provide more clarity !!

Unfortunately he is correct, but brain dead dummies of 70-75 million think the opposite. And funny thing is I always run in th middle of politics. I really think they all suck and there needs to be a better way. OK,  lets just nuke the CCP and Kremlin's HQ when the d-heads are in house and make the world a better palce without these people.

Ever wonder if the world is losing the plot?

Trump, Putin, Kim, ZJP, plus many others all seem to be trying to disrupt society, guess peaceful coexistence is a fading fad.😔

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, palooka said:

Ever wonder if the world is losing the plot?

Trump, Putin, Kim, ZJP, plus many others all seem to be trying to disrupt society, guess peaceful coexistence is a fading fad.😔

No, no plot. Same as Hitler. And I do worry for my children and their children. AI is the next destruction of the world that will make these twerps look illiterate and obsolete. 

• Like 1