News Forum - Mitsubishi unveils XRT Concept pickup, a bold preview of the new Triton

Thaiger

Mitsubishi unveiled the XRT Concept, a bold and rugged pickup truck that provides a preview of the new Triton, set to be launched later this year. The Triton is Mitsubishi Motors’ top-selling model, and the new version will be the sixth generation of the brand’s midsize pickup. The XRT Concept was showcased at the Bangkok …

The story Mitsubishi unveils XRT Concept pickup, a bold preview of the new Triton as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

image.png.bd63371d0ee10a95be4c573deb790c53.png

Taking on Ford, Toyota and Isuzu with a more brutish appearance.  

I think that's great looking 

5 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I think that's great looking 

I tend to agree but I'll reserve judgement until after physical inspection.  Mitsi have usually lagged in many interior design and suspension aspects so this "all-new" model needs a thorough evaluation.

I loved our 3.0L DMax and it was more economical than the current (later model) PajeroSport but Ford Ranger/Everest is a long way out front.  So is the price.

54 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

I tend to agree but I'll reserve judgement until after physical inspection.  Mitsi have usually lagged in many interior design and suspension aspects so this "all-new" model needs a thorough evaluation.

I loved our 3.0L DMax and it was more economical than the current (later model) PajeroSport but Ford Ranger/Everest is a long way out front.  So is the price.

I saw a lot of Ford Rangers this time

I am not a huge fan and I usually love the Ford F150

I do like the Pajero