News Forum - WMP slams Bangkok Gov’s ban on sexy dresses at Songkran Festival

Thaiger

The Women and Men Progressive Movement Foundation (WMP) criticized Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt over his recent Songkran Festival policy which bans women from wearing sexy dresses. The WMP believes the policy is victim-blaming and protects sexual offenders. Chadchart announced the policy for the Songkran Festival in Bangkok on Monday, March 27 after a meeting with his …

The story WMP slams Bangkok Gov’s ban on sexy dresses at Songkran Festival as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The main attraction in Songkran festival is splashing water on girls with sexy dress to enjoy all the cleavages. That is the only reason the entire world is flocking towards Thailand for Songkran. If that is banned, then what is the excitement for tourists. The problem is those in positions have gone through and enjoyed all these and now since they cannot enjoy it due to their position and old age, they are depriving the younger generation the excitement and enjoyment. Might well close all  the entertainment venue completely for Songkran. 

WMP slams Bangkok Gov’s ban on sexy dresses at Songkran Festival

As a good and concerned public citizen, and as a supporter of the Governor and the government, I intend to attend the festivities and inspect if there are any women wearing sexy clothing; I promise that my inspection will be thorough, intense and long-lasting. 

Should I find ANY woman clad too sexily, I will immediately volunteer to administer a firm spanking on the spot as a gesture of my civic duty and a demonstration of my belief in participatory citizenship.

😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Are they talking about sexy dresses, or dressing sexilly? 

Most women just wear shorts and a top don't they, or did I miss something? 

He needs to get his mind out of the gutter... just because he would be "coerced" doesn't make it so for the rest of the people

• Like 1