News Forum - TAT and Tinder team up to launch Single Journey tours for single travellers

Thaiger

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and the Tinder dating app have teamed up to launch “Single Journey Season 2” tours for single travellers who want to find a travel partner and make their trip more meaningful. The first season of Single Journey was launched in December 2020. It offered three different trips for 100 …

The story TAT and Tinder team up to launch Single Journey tours for single travellers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

May be TAT should consider introducing foreign men to Thai girls. It would be a win-win situation for everything.

• Like 1

I did a pub crawl in Cuba with a group I singed up for.......

And have done some other group outings when traveling

All I can say was man I wish I were single..............it was like shooting fish in a barrel with the girls when doing these nightlife group outings

And that was in my 40's

My 22yr son is going to Japan with his friends this summer and I am encouraging them to do as many of these type of pub crawls/group events as possible

On 3/27/2023 at 6:18 PM, Thaiger said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and the Tinder dating app have teamed up to launch “Single Journey Season 2” tours for single travellers who want to find a travel partner and make their trip more meaningful. The first season of Single Journey was launched in December 2020. It offered three different trips for 100 …

TAT should consider teaming up with sugardaddy.com