News Forum - Cat slaughterhouse shut down in Vietnam, 197 cats saved (video)

Thaiger

An industrial-scale cat slaughterhouse in the Dong Thap province of Vietnam, capable of slaughtering up to 500 innocent cats a day, has ceased all operations following landmark intervention from the authorities. The slaughterhouse, which has been in business for more than a decade, has been subject to two police raids in recent weeks, during which …

The story Cat slaughterhouse shut down in Vietnam, 197 cats saved (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

24 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

An industrial-scale cat slaughterhouse in the Dong Thap province of Vietnam, capable of slaughtering up to 500 innocent cats a day,

There is no such thing as an innocent domestic cat, cats are psychopathic by nature.

It has always amused me the way that everything that so many woman love the the same traits in a cat that they fear and loathe in a man.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

There is no such thing as an innocent domestic cat, cats are psychopathic by nature.

It has always amused me the way that everything that so many woman love the the same traits in a cat that they fear and loathe in a man.

Yeah, my wife hates it when I start purring and licking my whiskers. 😄

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Rubbish. Not even amusing. A cat cannot be  a psychopath, particulalry since it is a condition specific to hominoids. Cats are relatively clean and potty trained. If the concept is applied to men that means a man who bathes and is capable of peeing into a toilet without splattering the seat and floor. I doubt women resent that ability in a man.   Cats are vigilant and loving of those who love them, so again nothing a woman would resent. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Rubbish. Not even amusing. A cat cannot be  a psychopath, particulalry since it is a condition specific to hominoids. Cats are relatively clean and potty trained. If the concept is applied to men that means a man who bathes and is capable of peeing into a toilet without splattering the seat and floor. I doubt women resent that ability in a man.   Cats are vigilant and loving of those who love them, so again nothing a woman would resent. 

Cat person,  by any chance? 

26 minutes ago, Vigo said:

From the editorial:

Though extremely distressed at first, 90% of the cats are now friendly and affectionate – 

The other 10% are probably psychotic.