News Forum - Beagles sniff out smuggled Chinese duck at Bangkok Airport

Thaiger

Thailand‘s sharp-nosed sniffer beagles strike again, this time detecting seven kilogrammes of illegally imported raw duck at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport that arrived on a flight from China. Sniffer dogs from the Department of Livestock’s Quarantine and Inspection Canine Unit were on duty at the airport looking for any illegal movement of live wildlife and animal …

The story Beagles sniff out smuggled Chinese duck at Bangkok Airport as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

One time I got thrown into Customs at Vancouver Airport and the Chinese get caught bringing all kinds of shit

They pulled a whole duck out of a lady's bag

And she's yelling "no duck, no duck" as the hold a duck in front of her face 555

• Haha 2

Well let he who has never smuggled duck over international borders throw the first stone then.

As I suspected. Nothing but tumbleweed.

Most of us have a long tradition of duck smuggling. Often bringing in our full weight allowance in live ducks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Well let he who has never smuggled duck over international borders throw the first stone then.

As I suspected. Nothing but tumbleweed.

Most of us have a long tradition of duck smuggling. Often bringing in our full weight allowance in live ducks. 

Ha

My wife hasn't brought duck

but she should be on a few wanted posters for some of the stuff she has brought back 55555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Vigo said:

The smuggling of  these animals facilitates the spread of diseases like avian flu.

Bats are history....ducks are the new trend😀

• Haha 2