News Forum - Thailand’s best plus-size boutiques: A shopper’s guide to finding unique and stylish clothing

Thaiger

Are you tired of trudging through endless racks of boxy dresses and boring clothes that do nothing for your curves? Have you been tirelessly looking for that one-stop shop to cater to your needs for plus-size clothes in Bangkok? Well, your search ends here because Krungthong Plaza offers plenty of options for unique and stylish …

The story Thailand’s best plus-size boutiques: A shopper’s guide to finding unique and stylish clothing as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

38 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Are you tired of trudging through endless racks of boxy dresses and boring clothes that do nothing for your curves? Have you been tirelessly looking for that one-stop shop to cater to your needs for plus-size clothes

Then stay away from KFC, Burger King,  McDonald's, Pizza Hut, cake shops and alcohol.  Then you can buy clothes in normal shops  😄

• Like 1

Love the way that these outsize women describe themselves as curvy. There may be some curves there somewhere, but no-one can see them under those mounds of blubber. Yes, in rare cases the obesity is due to hormonal imbalance or medication, but 99% of the time it is too much food and not enough exercise.

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Then stay away from KFC, Burger King,  McDonald's, Pizza Hut, cake shops and alcohol.  Then you can buy clothes in normal shops  😄

Not really

My wife, who I would not call fat but not skinny anymore, 60kg, sometimes struggles to find her size in local shops in Thailand

I think that will change and is changing with the "growing" demographic though.....

• 2 weeks later...

It ain't rocket science, or a natural function of getting older, rather, a few decades of cavalier living will sneak up on you.   My AwShit moment was my wife handing me a pair of 36 waist size trousers to try on - up from 33s just a few years earlier -  and they fit.  At the ripe old age of 41 but looking more like 51. 🥴 

Apart from the naturally Big and Tall crowd who have a tough time with clothes in Asia as it is,  to the rest I'd say knowing you're on the wrong path is half the battle.  Doing something about it seems daunting and distasteful but it's not rocket science. 

Ditch the garbage food, cut out or at least scale waaayy back on the alcohol (initially) and get your arse outside for 1 to 2 hours a day - no need for fancy gyms but ok if that's your pref.  Bottom line:  Don't Overthink It, Just Do It.  Today.   Like right now, 1710 for an hour or so until dark.  The internet, and the War in Ukraine thread, will still be here when you're done. 

Next thing you know, the days turn into a week, then a month, then 6, at which point you WILL see the entirely predictable results, and the idea about needing a new set of larger-size clothes will fade away into the mist.   Promise. ✌🏽️

On 3/21/2023 at 10:41 AM, Jsureemee said:

I love plus size women. Every inch of my wife is so beautiful and cuddly.

You are a rare find in Thailand.

I came here because I was fed up with looking at "super" overweight women posing as teenagers. 

The righteous opinionated trash that came out of their mouths didn't help either.😂