News Forum - Sex worker prosecuted after 70 year old man found dead in southern Thailand love hotel

Thaiger

Police prosecuted a Thai sex worker after a 70 year old Thai man was found dead at a love hotel in Nakhon Si Thammarat province in the southern part of Thailand. Officers from Tung Yai Police Station were alerted to the man’s death at around 10pm last night and immediately rushed to investigate the scene …

The story Sex worker prosecuted after 70 year old man found dead in southern Thailand love hotel as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Police concluded that Chang passed away due to a heart attack after engaging in sexual intercourse with the woman, who was believed to be a sex worker due to Chang’s age. "

Yee Haw Cowboy!

That is the way that I want to go; riding high in the saddle and getting my Mojo on.

😎

• Like 4

"towel wrapped around his wrist" or around his waist? Does anyone ever proofread anything before posting? There are factual/spelling errors in almost every post.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shade_Wilder said:

"Police concluded that Chang passed away due to a heart attack after engaging in sexual intercourse with the woman, who was believed to be a sex worker due to Chang’s age. "

Yee Haw Cowboy!

That is the way that I want to go; riding high in the saddle and getting my Mojo on.

😎

Almost happened to me years ago during a holiday in Patong when I was 49.  I met up with a gal at the beach on my way back to my hotel room after a night of bar hopping 😂. Luckily I had an idea what was happening due to a previous checkup at Bumrungrad a few months earlier and took some aspirin right away and was able to get to Bangkok Hospital in Phuket town quickly. It was about 2 in the morning and no traffic or I probably would have checked out. The gal had limited English and had no idea what was happening. I got lucky and started taking better care of my health after that experience. 

• Like 1

a common issue,  grammatical mistakes often, sometimes I did not recognize that English sentences could be written in such an order, possibly a thai to English translator is being used!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Better to burn out than fade away.

Respect and RIP you old dog. 👏

And with this gal, the king is gone but he is not forgotten. Or was that 

You pay for this, but they give you that
And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black.

• Cool 1

Hope he had enjoyed what he wanted before leaving. Poor old man might be on some assistant to help his little fellow who had died before him. Apparently, it could have been over stretched beyond the tipping point and eventually end up in a non-recoverable situation. RIP

What would they be prosecuting her for exactly? exciting him too much? having terrible luck to be the one there while he checked out? prostitution? 🤣

Leave the poor girl alone- having an old dude check out while riding him (I'm assuming..) is trauma enough!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Pinga said:

What would they be prosecuting her for exactly? exciting him too much? having terrible luck to be the one there while he checked out? prostitution? 🤣

Leave the poor girl alone- having an old dude check out while riding him (I'm assuming..) is trauma enough!

That she didn`t call the Medics/police?

Asking her, how it happened (Towel around his "wrist"?), seems afterwards/before even (blue pills?)

Also, she probably did not even get/take her money. At least, 1000 B in his wallet does not look like, that she did go  through  his belongings, afterwards!

• Like 1