News Forum - Thai siblings take framed picture of dead father to the cinema

Thaiger

Thai siblings recently went viral on TikTok after they took a picture of their dead father to the cinema to watch the third sequel of his favourite movie. Thai TikToker Naphat Thongsukdee posted a video of when she and her brother took their father’s framed picture to watch a movie on her TikTok account @papapat.p …

The story Thai siblings take framed picture of dead father to the cinema as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Some say this is stupid, some may say that it is an act which makes no sense. But from the feeling of the son, his father is still there beside him watching the movie with him. Really nice to know that their bond is very strong even after his father is gone. His father is really gifted to have a son like him. You will be blessed by your dad's soul

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Some say this is stupid, some may say that it is an act which makes no sense. But from the feeling of the son, his father is still there beside him watching the movie with him. Really nice to know that their bond is very strong even after his father is gone. His father is really gifted to have a son like him. You will be blessed by your dad's soul

I find this in the same way you do. I talk to my mom and dad quite often even though they have departed this earth. 

9 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I find this in the same way you do. I talk to my mom and dad quite often even though they have departed this earth. 

We have my old dog's ashes in a small urn in the living room

My wife never refers to them as Ashes

She always says "Bishop"(his name) as if he is in the room

It always makes me smile.   😀

• Like 1